General - page 342

Hello, in my expert I listen for mouseclicks on the chart with if (id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK ) Now what I want is that I only get inside the if, if I really get a mouseclick. Now I also get inside the if when dragging the mouse to scroll for example. How can I avoid that
How can it be that an automatic trade occurred at below the level of the lowest point of the trade quote in that hour? in other words, a position I held automatically sold at well below the lowest point of the whisker during that hour. Do the whiskers sometimes not extend to the true extremes? It
I wrote an indicator that calls scripts via keyboard shortcut (video attachment). When a metatrader window is not active or a VPS is not being accessed, apparently a thread is frozen, and when metatrader / vps is selected again the program resumes execution. Note1: I'm using oncalculate to
Just began to learn how to convert mql4 to mql5. I learned how to deal with close[] in OnCalculate(......const double &close[], ......), with "ArraySetAsSeries()". But in my own function "draw()", I also have to use close[], so I tried : void draw( const double &close[]) { ArraySetAsSeries (close
I use a stream deck which uses Python to enter and exit trades on my MT5. It runs very much like an EA except I manually enter and exit trades but must have algo trading enabled for it work. I want to use a 2nd EA and was wondering if I purchase a VPS through mql5, will I be able to run both at the
can someone show me code for selling and buying? thank you so much
  Swap Charges  (1)
Can someone better explain swap charges to me? For example, if my overnight swap charge is 12 points does that mean 12 percent is charged? Is that charged every night or is it a 1 time charge say if I hold a position for a week or more
I have rented VPS server. I am running mt5 on it. on the toolbox on the platform the indicated status is STOPPED. I am able to install and run indicators but I cannot run scripts. Please help. I need to use that script for execution of my trades. I really need help
how I Can Open Case or Complaint Against A foued Operation from one of MQL5 Users
i set the stoploss and takeprofit 300 points, but still have the error, i don't know what's wrong wit it
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have an idea what is going on and why ? Whenever I close a trade in profit, It will increase my monthly ROI as it should be, so everything is normal there. However, When I partially or totally close a trade with a loss, it will impact negatively the ROI, but was more than It
Good day guys Please i wanted to get more monthly candlestick on my chart for back testing but i cant find the history center option when i click tools. What do i do or how can i get more chart history. Thanks
Hi I will like to mark some specific candles (next image) in Mt5 and be able to get the marked candles inside the csv file with the history data. Is it possible? On the next image an example of the candles that I marked with lines (could be any different kind of mark. Example= arrows, points, text
Dear sellers and developers of commercial software intended to work in the MT5 platform environment! This thread is for you. Post here your product announcements and releases for the Market and the community will learn about new products as soon as possible. I wish you success and creation of
I had a fresh install of MT5 from an existing provider, which updated the icons compared to an old install of the same MT5 from the same provider. However I encountered an issue when the Market page was accessed within MT5. This is how it looked like on a fresh install of MT5 And this is how it
Hi please tell me how to get data live from MT5 to Excel DDE
good day I have an issue with the mt5 rectangle tool …. So on mt4 we have 4 points to resize the rectangle … whereas mt5 has only 2 points … so my question is .. is it possible to add a function or any others means in mt5 in order to control the 4 corners of a rectangle to resize it
Hello, what is the easiest way of saving and loading a MqlRate? The code below is to give an idea, what my goal is. MqlRates rate; ... FileWrite (file_handle, ???rate??? ); MqlRates rate = load(); MqlRates load() { string line = FileReadString (file_handle); MqlRates result =
My need is, I have multiple clients MT5 account. In my single server I have installed MT5 application. Now I need to connect multiple instance for each individual clients acc and need to do trading using that individual account simultaneously. Because in single hosting I have multiple user account
Hello everyone! Can somebody help me with a question? I've downloaded the statement of trading history of my account in Exel (from MT5). I need to put all (for example EURUSD) my trades on chart to make them visible (see the screenshot attached). For example I take the statement of my friend and put
Hi team, Has anyone created an interface to view multiple accounts on one website
I have an EA that works fine in AMP future MT5 platform demo account. However, it won't send buy limit and sell limit order in their live account. Contact AMP trade desk they said they received order as a Fill or Kill order and I need to remove that setting. I don't know where I need to change in
Hello, I didn't find any information about that. I did try to change it with getpointer() , but it is not possible with simple variable as the mql4 book explained. So if anybody could help me about how to update the input field with my new value. from ->> external int value=2: in my program I will
  deposit fund  (1)
is possible to inject funds through MLQ5 account in my trading account
Why does my stoplosses get ignored
I want to start a signal, but my broker is not showing in the broker list please help. my broker is LegoMarketLLC-Live
Hello Friends, Since yesterday, I can't loggin to my MQL5 account with the daten I've being using since years. I get the message: "your loggin daten incorrect" The question is why and what's gone wrong. Can anyone help me get it fixed? Thanks in advance. Nillscash
AS OF TODAY 9/27/21 cant attach any ea to amp mt 5 platform, any one else facing this issue
Hi to all For a Machine Learning experiment I need to mark some points in a 2 year data set, in order to be able to do so: Is it possible to download data from 2 years in Mt4 or Mt5? Is it possible to work in Mt4 or Mt5 2 years back, some how mark the points and export the data? If so how can it be