General - page 1217

Hello to All, Please Ineed help to know does exist any indicator that draw Horizontal line every dayon the opening price I will appreciateyour support Regards, Moti
At 2.61%, the yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury note is at its highest level since July. But it's still extremely low. Folks like hedge fund manager David Tepper believe that yields are heading higher from here. But according to Deutsche Bank's Torsten Slok, there are actually more forces pushing U...
Hello, Here is a great EA based on price action that goes after highs and lows. It trades on USDJPY as this currency seems to be the most consistent. It makes money and can even outrun commission. What I need: The EA is simple. Right now it's taking the dailyhigh and dailylow variables from the
The pound, already suffering its worst month in more than a year, has the potential to tumble 10 percent should the Scots vote for independence from the U.K., according to economists surveyed by Bloomberg. A victory by Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond’s “yes” campaign would mean a 5 percent to...
Can someone tell me whether or not a signal will work if i am not subscribed to the particular currency in Market Watch? So say a signal generates a trade for USDHKD and that pair is not in my symbol list, will MT5/MT4 still take the trade? Thanks.
How do I see my balances in MT4. Im a noob, but I cant find where my BTC balance is.
  MQL5  (1)
Anyone can give some advice if there is any brokerage except Bossa.pl where can I connect MetaTrader and use MQL5? Is there any possibility to use MetaTrader and MQL5 for shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange?
Is it possible for an EA to 'catch' a pending order  (using the Trade Event?) just before it is about to be executed, so that it can be checked to see its values are still relevant?
  lot size  (4)
hi,the signals that I'm following his volume is 0.10. on my trading acc. the size is set at 0.01. my question is how do match his volume or size. yes I'm new at this so thanks for any ideas john
Hi, I am new to this site. I ahve looked and I cannot find an answer to my question. I am interested in creating a commercial indicator and EA based on my trend strategy. Once the developer has created the EA: who owns the code for the EAhow do i know that the developer won't sell the...
The U.K. government plans to sell the world’s first non-Chinese sovereign bond denominated in renminbi, to finance the nation’s foreign-currency reserves. The issue is a “real landmark in the development of the renminbi as an international currency,” Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne said...
it is a question of mine for this whether the robot was only produced for a while?
Am i right in thinking that you can only have one signal with MT4 (correct?), and that one of the reasons people use MT5, as you can have many signals with MT5? Thanks.
D1 price is on bearish market condition with 0.0206 as the nearest support level. W1 price is on secondary correction within primary bullish with good possibility to be reversed to primary bearish: Chinkou Span line is crossing the price on open bar from above to below; price is trying to cross...
D1 price is inside Ichimoku cloud for breaking Sinkou Span A line together with Chinkou Span/price breakout on open bar which is indicating future possible reversal of the price movement from primary bearish to the primary bullish market condition. W1 price is inside the cloud/kumo with ranging...
It’s not just homeowners who have to worry about rising interest rates, the Federal government might soon get a taste of its own medicine. With the Fed doing all it can to stimulate inflation, increases to interest rates are taking a front seat amongst borrowers’ fears. From the admittedly partisan...
Hello everyone, I was wondering how long will an .ex4 still work for - given the evolutions in the version and builds of MT4? For instance, an .ex4 bought today will it still work in 3 years? Or will it be obsolete and unusable before? Thank you for your answers, Cheers, NA
I need examples for REST API Metatrader Manager The REST API for web interface ( PHP ) please help me and send it to me (mibrahim686 at gmail.com) Thanks
We continue to develop the MetaTrader 4 application for Android and keep adding more features. One technical innovation implemented in the latest build is the classification of messages. All messages received from the system are divided into 5 types according to their senders: Chat (conversations...
I am using some signal providers H20 and GFX. when i was setting up the account i put my stopout as to stop if equity is less than 250 usd. but to my amazment my 500 usd account was a toltal loss to 0. so i was wondering why the account was not stopped when my equity fell to 250 thank you
[Deleted]
I placed a trade on the GBPJPY, while there was USD dollars 14:45[/TD] USD[/TD][/TD]Bloomberg Consumer Confidence[/TD]36.5[/TD] [/TD]37.7[/TD] [/TD][TD="class: first left time"]15:30[TD="class: left flagCur noWrap"] USD[TD="class: left textNum sentiment noWrap"][TD="class: left event"]Natural Gas...
Increase lot size after a couple of profits so that the next trades earn more Reduce lot size after a couple of profits to reduce chances of losing them
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a series where we talk about different aspects of Forex as often as people want to meet. I'll be uploading all sessions to YouTube so you can reference them whenever you want. We have a forum set up, so if you're interested, just let me know and I'll tell you where to...
I'm trying to modify buy and sell orders, but having a problem. When I'm trying to modify a buy, my code is modifying the buy, not only by the code that I have for modifying buys, but also by the code that I have for modifying a sell. Which causes my TP to decrease rather than to increase. Not...
I do not know if this is right thread but I want to suggest two things for both Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 1. Volume (CTRL +L) to show buying and selling volume and to be colored (MT4 and MT5) and Tick Volume ( MT5) 2. HLC price representation on chart. So far there are only Bars, Candles...
There is a large amount of information (about 20 GB in a text file). The information consists of the same kind of sequences, about a million of them. It is necessary to go through all the sequences repeatedly and make some calculations. The first thing that comes to mind is to read all the contents
The big news at the moment is in the UK, where it looks like there's a real chance that Scotland might vote to leave Great Britain in a referendum that's coming up on Sept. 18. Up until very recently, the conventional wisdom was that it would be a fairly close vote, but that really the...
[Deleted]
I am keenly interested in knowing that if there is any possibility to see the time mentioned in our own time-zone in Meta Trader 4 ? Currently as a default setup, after installing the MT4 from our broker's website and when we run it, we see chart windows as per the server time. But what if one...
Can anyone explainme why trying to force scale to 1 inside an indicator I get the error 4210? Here the code in the init (): long scala; ResetLastError(); bool result; result= ChartGetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_SCALE_PT_PER_BAR,0,scala); if (result!= true) Print(__FUNCTION__+", Error Code = "...