Position Info Indicator

Hi,

I'm looking for indicator that shows the parameters of the open positions directly on the chart. (see the screenshot)

Must show info only for the symbol on the chart - position, number of lots, average position price, profit in pips.

player9:
Hi,

I'm looking for indicator that shows the parameters of the open positions directly on the chart. (see the screenshot)

Must show info only for the symbol on the chart - position, number of lots, average position price, profit in pips.

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177664

mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177664

I checked this and many other threads, but so far nothing even close to what I'm looking for. Also many of the older indicators do not even work on the latest versions of MT4. What a mess..... Its amazing how many indicators have been created over the years(90% are useless junk) and yet not a single one to show (properly) position info and profit in pips on the chart. The whole problem comes from the fact that even after all ''upgrades'' MT4 still has terrible user interface for manual trading and specifically for scalping and fast trading. Just looking at platforms like multicharts, ninjatrader, sierra.... and you realise that mt4 technology and design is from stone age. Even with mt5 they didn't improve anything for traders. The only improvement is that the stupid ticket based system is replaced with proper position based system, everything else is pretty much the same garbage. No wonder nobody is using mt5 except some programmers in Russia......

Retail fx traders need profesional interface for manual trading. Too bad Im not a programmer to build one.

I checked this and many other threads, forums, google........ but so far nothing even close to what I'm looking for. Also many of the older indicators do not even work on the latest versions of MT4. What a mess..... Its amazing how many indicators have been created over the years(90% are useless junk) and yet not a single one to show (properly) position info and profit in pips on the chart. The whole problem comes from the fact that even after all ''upgrades'' MT4 still has terrible user interface for manual trading and specifically for scalping and fast trading. Just looking at platforms like multicharts, ninjatrader, sierra and you realise that mt4 technology and design is from stone age. Even with mt5 they didn't improve anything for traders. The only improvement is that the stupid ticket based system is replaced with proper position based system, everything else is pretty much the same garbage. No wonder nobody is using mt5 except some programmers in Russia......

Retail fx traders need professional interface for manual trading. Too bad Im not a programmer to build one.

Open Positions Indi

open_positions_indi.zip

Files:
Reason: