Move VPN from Desktop to Laptop Instance

I installed a MQL5 instance on my laptop because I will be traveling for a few months.  My desktop is setup and working great on the VPN.  I know the rules say that I can only use the VPN on one user account but how do I move it to my laptop instead of the desktop?

Also, where can I get tech help with the VPN set up?

jerold adair:I installed a MQL5 instance on my laptop because I will be traveling for a few months.  My desktop is setup and working great on the VPN.  I know the rules say that I can only use the VPN on one user account but how do I move it to my laptop instead of the desktop? Also, where can I get tech help with the VPN set up?

Are really referring to VPN (virtual private network) or are you referring to MetaQuotes virtual hosting services (or some other 3rd party VPS)?

If it is VPN, then that is nothing to do with this website and it beyond the scope of this forum. You will have to do you own research if that is the case.

If it is about VPS, then your question is unclear!

jerold adair:

I installed a MQL5 instance on my laptop because I will be traveling for a few months.  My desktop is setup and working great on the VPN.  I know the rules say that I can only use the VPN on one user account but how do I move it to my laptop instead of the desktop?

Also, where can I get tech help with the VPN set up?

you dont move the VPS , unless you mean an account and accessing it at the same time from your laptop

Fernando Carreiro #:

Are really referring to VPN (virtual private network) or are you referring to MetaQuotes virtual hosting services (or some other 3rd party VPS)?

If it is VPN, then that is nothing to do with this website and it beyond the scope of this forum. You will have to do you own research if that is the case.

If it is about VPS, then your question is unclear!

Fernando:

Thanks, let me clarify.  I'm referring the MetaTrader VPS. See screeenshot. I'm purchased it on this site but not sure where to get support.  I have it running on a desktop instance of MT5 in New Jersey,  I want to move to the same account but on a laptop in Colombia. I'm thinking that the only solution is to cancel the subscription and buy another to install here in CO.  

Lorentzos Roussos #:

you dont move the VPS , unless you mean an account and accessing it at the same time from your laptop

Lorentozos:  

I want to access my account from my laptop in Colombia instead of my desktop in NJ where its currently running fine..  So, I installed MT5 on my laptop but can't access my brokers server, I assume because the account is running on the VPS in NJ. My broker has verified that there are no problems on their end.  I'm thinking I need to cancel the subscription in NJ and purchase a new one in run from here.  But I'm hoping there is something I'm missing that you all could help me with.

Thanks

Reason: