cluster cloud networking for backtesting without MQL5

I have used MQL5 for backtesting non-dll file using EA's and it works beautifully. However, I have other EA's that use dll files and, thus, cannot use the MQL5's fabulous services. Can dll files be temporarily turned off or bypassed for backtesting purposes? Or are there other cloud networking services in existence (that I could NOT find in several google searches) that do similar processing functions other than the usual VPS that offer a maximum of 16 or 32 cores?

mikalgaren: I have used MQL5 for backtesting non-dll file using EA's and it works beautifully. However, I have other EA's that use dll files and, thus, cannot use the MQL5's fabulous services. Can dll files be temporarily turned off or bypassed for backtesting purposes? Or are there other cloud networking services in existence (that I could NOT find in several google searches) that do similar processing functions other than the usual VPS that offer a maximum of 16 or 32 cores?

If you have the source code, then you can disable the DLL dependency if it does not impact the strategy.

If you don't have the source code, then you will not be able to use MQL5 Cloud testing.

Reason: