I have been locked out from logging in or accessing the MQL5 web - page 2

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
valloned:
I am able to log in and access my mql5 account from my iPhone’s “cellular connection” (if my iPhone is using my home’s WiFi network, I get the same “403 - access denied” message) so the issue isn’t with my user ID / login - it can only be related to my IP address.

Who (and “how”) do I get help with this?  Is there an email address associated with this type of technical access issue?

Thanks again for your help - I didn’t think I’d be spending all this time trying to get my access back - I’ve spent some $$ on mql5 and never had a problem and now I am not even sure “how” to get assistance...?

If you can access this mql5 forum from one IP address and can not access from an other IP addess so - it is IP autoban.

In your home - switch your modem/router OFF (and switch your computer to be OFF) ... everything should be off (modem/router and computer) ... wait for some time (5 or 10 minutes).
After that - switch modem/router and computer to be on.

If it does not work so you are on static IP address, and it may be r elated to your internet provider (ask your internet provider to change IP address for you).

valloned
valloned  
Sergey Golubev:

If you can access this mql5 forum from one IP address and can not access from an other IP addess so - it is IP autoban.

In your home - switch your modem/router OFF (and switch your computer to be OFF) ... everything should be off (modem/router and computer) ... wait for some time (5 or 10 minutes).
After that - switch modem/router and computer to be on.

If it does not work so you are on static IP address, and it may be r elated to your internet provider (ask your internet provider to change IP address for you).

PLEASE PLEASE Help me !!   I can’t get back in - I’m a good customer who has a signal-provider subscription- and I am unable to communicate now with signal-provider (especially on a day as volatile as this - this could be costing me $$) 

I did not intentionally do anything to create a problem - but it appears obvious that I am under an IP Autoban. - I have done everything I can to clear this up - I have contacted my internet provider and changed my IP address (multiple times now) - I have reset my modem, cleared my cache, cookies and everything else I can think of (multiple times) - PLEASE PLEASE- how can I get HELP??

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
valloned:
PLEASE PLEASE Help me !!   I can’t get back in - I’m a good customer who has a signal-provider subscription- and I am unable to communicate now with signal-provider (especially on a day as volatile as this - this could be costing me $$) 

I did not intentionally do anything to create a problem - but it appears obvious that I am under an IP Autoban. - I have done everything I can to clear this up - I have contacted my internet provider and changed my IP address (multiple times now) - I have reset my modem, cleared my cache, cookies and everything else I can think of (multiple times) - PLEASE PLEASE- how can I get HELP??

If you can post here with one IP address and can not with the other IP address so it is one decision only:
change IP address (according to my suggestion above), or change internet provider.

And just to be sure that it is IP autoban - did you try to login using the other computer with same banned IP?
Or try to login using the other computer with different IP.
valloned
valloned  
Sergey Golubev:
If you can post here with one IP address and can not with the other IP address so it is one decision only:
change IP address (according to my suggestion above), or change internet provider.

And just to be sure that it is IP autoban - did you try to login using the other computer with same banned IP?
Or try to login using the other computer with different IP.
It started working again - I suspect the Autoban is likely on some timer.  Frustrating for sure, but I’ll obviously be more careful not to do that again - thanks for your time and input.
Gmoney004
Gmoney004  
I'm looking for help with adding Hugosway to my MT4? not sure if I'm in the right place? I add the demo acct. as soon as i did the platform locked up. I tried to reboot and that did not work?