Assistance Required for VPS Signal Copying on MT5 - page 2

Michael Obedient #: My signals providers is in telegram and also discord, I haven't tried MQL5 Signals

Then in that case the MQL5 Virtual Hosting cannot follow the signal directly. You will have to use an EA to follow that signal, and you will have to migrate that EA to the virtual host.

Follow the advice already given to you in the previous posts by @Sergey Golubev and @Eleni Anna Branou.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Check with the author/seller of your copier tool to ensure that it is compatible with MQL5 VPS and does not require DLL calls. If it does, it will not work on MQL5 VPS.

They said " MQL5 VPS isn't a VPS.
You can't install our software on that VPS.

You need to get a real VPS.

Sincerely,"

Michael Obedient #:

They said " MQL5 VPS isn't a VPS.

Sincerely,"

Thousands of users ar happy with MQL5 VPS.

Do they say clearly in the product's description that it is NOT MQL5 VPS compatible?

In MQL5.com Market rules it is forbiden to publish a product that requires DLL calls.

"Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries."

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Do they say clearly in the product's description that it is NOT MQL5 VPS compatible?

In MQL5.com Market rules it is forbiden to publish a product that requires DLL calls.

"Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries."

They said exact this  " MQL5 VPS isn't a VPS.

Sincerely,"

So isn't there another way i can go about this?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

They still say Any VPS where you can login to it through remote desktop will work.
It must also be a Windows OS VPS. So can't the MQL5 VPS do that?

Michael Obedient #:

They still say Any VPS where you can login to it through remote desktop will work.

If it requires DLL calls, it cannot run on MQL5 VPS.

Michael Obedient #:

They said exact this  " MQL5 VPS isn't a VPS.

Sincerely,"

So isn't there another way i can go about this?

It means that they do not want to fix their software (tool) to be compatible with the MQL5 VPS forcing you to use external VPS instead.
But discussion (incl recommendations) about any external VPS is prohibited on the forum.

Michael Obedient #:

I think you are not yet aware of the dangers of using DLL files.

Please do a simple search on the internet about how dangerous they are to use. Even more so when your account and money are at stake.

Why do you think that the products here are forbidden to use them and MQL VPS does not allow their use either?

Those are the questions you should be asking yourself beyond thinking about which VPS to put potentially dangerous software to work on.

Reason: