General - page 1347

We use 5-digit quotes because we add a so called fractional pip at the end. Instead of quoting prices with four digits, i.e. EURUSD at 1.3401 / 1.3402, we now quote the pair as 1.34014 / 1.34032. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1
Hello fellows traders and programmers, I am doing my thesis in Identifying automated Forex trading challenges and provide possible solution to overcome them. Can you be helpful for me and provide challenges and possible solution in this topic? Do you have a link to a useful information, I will...
The European Central Bank would have to raise interest rates if it were looking at Germany alone but it is in a difficult position because of the economic divergence in the currency bloc, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday. "The ECB is in a difficult position. For Germany it would...
Hi, Did you always make money in a major pair especially in volatile market? In my trading method and strategy I am proud to say that I earn money in a volatile market.
Hi, Can someone please let me know what the code would be to make an ea work on only one broker platform. For example I only want ea to work on broker FXPrimus and not any other broker. Any help appreciated Best rgds and Thank you
One of the sickest economies in the developed world is the UK. But for a brief moment, the country has reason to celebrate. UK GDP for Q1 grew at 0.3% vs. 0.1% expected. That means that for now it has avoided the triple dip recession. This will be a big relief to the government of David Cameron and...
  Consistent Profit in Forex  (34   1 2 3 4)
Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?
To trade successfully, you got to have a good strategy. It can’t be said enough. We’re not here to lecture you though and granted good trading strategies need time to evolve. Many traders find that within the bounds of their busy trading they find such a task difficult to accomplish. “End of Day”...
In notably outspoken remarks for a senior German figure, Dr Konrad, chairman of a scientific council that advises the finance ministry, said: “Europe is important to me. Not the euro. And I would only give the euro a limited chance of survival.” Asked whether he thought the single currency would...
Last week we had ranging market condition with bearish trend as a primary: price was inside Ichimoku cloud trying to continue primary bearish trend by crossing one of the border of Ichimoku cloud and support lines. The price was stopped near 1.5216 support line with strong bearish trend started on...
When it comes to alternative currencies, gold is usually the tender of choice. David Morgan, publisher of The Morgan Report and creator of Silver-Investor.com, disagrees. Morgan says that when it comes to precious metals as legal tender, silver is the best bet. Silver is less expensive than gold,...
Demand for gold coins has surged following the record price plunge in gold last week. Demand is so high that the U.S. Mint Runs Out of Smallest American Eagle Gold Coin. The U.S. Mint ran out its smallest American Eagle gold coin after demand surged following the biggest drop in futures prices in 33...
Coloring bars based on ATR Linda Raschke uses a bar color study that is based on average true range. ATR indicator. I have found it to be useful. How would one go about creating the following in Meta Trader 4? Time Frame: Any Currency Pair: Any :: Bar Coloring criteria :: If a bar moves a certain...
  TradersPulse  (2)
You should try them - open a demo account and see where it leads you - I love the unitrader platform - you have nothing to lose.
The European Central Bank is closer to lowering interest rates than at any time since it last cut them in July 2012 and is likely to shave a quarter-point off at its policy meeting next week. Senior sources involved in the deliberations say momentum is building for action to help a euro zone economy...
German business confidence fell for a second month in April after winter weather hindered the recovery in Europe’s largest economy. The Ifo institute in Munich said its business climate index, based on a survey of 7,000 executives, dropped to 104.4 from 106.7 in March. Economists in a Bloomberg News...
Hi Guys, How to open 2-3 MT5 terminals at the same time using 2-3 different Accounts with the same broker ? Simply how to open same program few times under Windows Idea is: 1. Virtual Server, always on. 2. 2-3 MT5 separate programs opened, each linked to separate account with SAME broker...
  Forex Market Popular  (12   1 2)
In my opinion, Forex popularity increasing day by day and many youngster are interested in this business. What is the main reason for this?
Hi Guys, Sorry if it should be posted in another forum. I started learning programming on mql5 recently and already made 3 simple EAs... but stuck with a little problem now. See my code: if(profit>0 && NormalizeDouble(tick.bid - sl,_Digits) >= stop_loss...
Hi: Thanks for taking time to read my question. I have an indicator that outputs specific time and price outputs, then an object (dot) is a visual of that output. I have run into problems with the plotting accurate points, not in price but in time which of course renders the indicator useless. I
I am looking for a Fibo Pivot Indicator with Mid-Levels and History and i am tired of trying dozends of Fibo-Indicators .... I didnt found anything that fits my needs and I am allready searching 4 days throgh various forums etc..... It would be a wonderful help to have such an indicator, not only
A false report of explosions at the White House that wiped out $136 billion from the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index in about two minutes highlighted the risks of the computerized trading that dominates the $18 trillion market. The S&P 500 was up about 1 percent at about 1,578 at 1:07 p.m. New York time...
I have been interested in politics since I was a kid. That is why I remember Denmark’s European Economic Community (EEC) referendum, although I was only nine years old. Election nights were always exciting and I was allowed to stay up a little longer than I otherwise would be allowed to in our home...
Hi all, Im looking for a newsfilter i can find some news filter but it doesn't work,i want to work with like example forexfactory. I'm looking for newsfilter that dont trade when badnews is coming for ...min. Im not a coder so can you explain it how it works and what i need to do? in easy language:)...
PartnershipsAt Trader’ Pulse we aim to share our experience and expand our partnerships with those interested and create mutually beneficial agreements guaranteed to satisfy both parties involved. So if you have worked as a partner to a Forex company before or you are just now starting to explore...
The euro dropped to a two-week low against the dollar on Tuesday after weak German data raised concerns about the health of the euro zone economy, reviving speculation that the European Central Bank could cut interest rates. A survey showed Germany's private sector shrank for the first time in five...
Hi all, I'm trying to find a way to close an order by using its ticket, but I didn't find anything helpful in CTrade , neither in other classes. Could you help me? Thank you so much
Sales of new single-family homes rose 1.5% in March following a substantial drop in the prior month, signaling that the housing market continued to gain strength, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported Tuesday. The seasonally adjusted annual rate of new-home sales rose to 417,000 in March from...
  dll and market.  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
IV. Продукты A Product submitted for sale via the Market service may be submitted as a compiled file with the extension EX5 or a single source code file with the extension MQ5, Product files submitted as MQ5 files are automatically compiled, The Products do not call any DLLs, including Microsoft
The euro fell below $1.30 to the dollar and German bond futures jumped on Tuesday after data revealed a slowdown in business activity in Germany and China in April, heightening concerns over the global growth outlook. Markit's flash German composite Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), which measures...