MEMORY for Backtesting

Hello,

Can anybody tell me if I can reduce the amount of history that initially downloads when I use the strategy tester agent?  When I start my EA the connection closes and gives error "4194304 bytes not available". I noticed the downloaded history begins in 2004 and I would like to decrease this in hopes to increase my computers memory.  I am currently running 4th gen i7 with 32 GB RAM from home and I had no luck with a Xenon server that I rented via VPS with 4 processors and 8 GB RAM.  If there is another option available I am open for suggestions. Thanks!

FTS:

Hello,

Can anybody tell me if I can reduce the amount of history that initially downloads when I use the strategy tester agent?  When I start my EA the connection closes and gives error "4194304 bytes not available". I noticed the downloaded history begins in 2004 and I would like to decrease this in hopes to increase my computers memory.  I am currently running 4th gen i7 with 32 GB RAM from home and I had no luck with a Xenon server that I rented via VPS with 4 processors and 8 GB RAM.  If there is another option available I am open for suggestions. Thanks!

Check your code https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/16470#comment_708430

I am not the author of the code and developer insist that problem is due to EA needing a lot of resources to run with existing indicators built in.

FTS:
I am not the author of the code and developer insist that problem is due to EA needing a lot of resources to run with existing indicators built in.
This developer is a prankster, if an computer with i7 and 32Gb RAM isn't enough, what's needed to run his code then ?

FTS:

Hello,

You might run into a memory problem depending on what operating system you use. I have experienced this type of problem and I solved it by going to W7 64bit

ingvar_e:
   You might run into a memory problem depending on what operating system you use. I have experienced this type of problem and I solved it by going to W7 64bit
If he runs an i7(4th generation) with 32G ram, it can only be a W7 or W8 64 bits.
Reason: