Download MetaTrader 5

60% Personal - explain please.

To add comments, please log in or register
Share your programs. That will improve your rating.
Anton Nel
37056
Anton Nel 2014.01.27 06:58 

Can anyone explain what is "60% personal"? - see picture below. This comes from Jobs section.

 

Thank you in advance. 

Rodrigo Malacarne
Moderator
9895
Rodrigo Malacarne 2014.01.27 10:10  

I believe 60% os the jobs you've done were addressed directly to you... in the other 40% of the jobs there were more competitors, but the customer selected you for some reason.

Anton Nel
37056
Anton Nel 2014.01.27 10:31  
Malacarne:

I believe 60% os the jobs you've done were addressed directly to you... in the other 40% of the jobs there were more competitors, but the customer selected you for some reason.

Makes sense. Thank you.
To add comments, please log in or register