General - page 1352

I put a takeprofit level, but when price reach it, another order is executed again. Can somebody help me to stop execution of another order until the opposite signal when my takeprofit is reached? please help, thank you in advance. I use MT4
Hi Learning new programming language can be very difficult and frustration espcially when you didn't get the result you are expected. Therefore I decided to create this forum and hope that anyone who is new to MT5's code will get help by expert. Please feel free to post question about...
Just when you thought it was safe to go out and sell that 17-member single currency, all things turn pear-shape for the remaining ‘bear’ as the EUR takes on a new big figure level with gusto, touching $1.31 for the first time since mid of last-month. Investors to date have diligently been...
I think the Fold/Unfold feature for source code is the most frequently used feature in programming. I am just curious the reason not add it to the MetaEditor in the long 13 years. :P Anyone beside me want it in the MetaEditor?
Free trade is a system in which goods, capital, and labor flow freely between nations, without barriers which could hinder the trade process. Many nations have free trade agreements, and several international organizations promote free trade between their members. There are a number of arguments...
Hello everyone, give me a help I have two computer in my house, one is laptop,another one is desktop, both connect to a same router, then connect to FiberOptics broadband, recently, my laptop cannot connect MT5, always show server unavailable,even I uninstall and reinstall, it cannot get an...
I installed Metatester build 794 on a Windows 7 PC 3 days ago. I maked all the configuration like indicated on the procedure. But the trafic In/Out stays at zero ! It's the same thing on another PC (XP). Is there an explaination, a problem with 7 ? Thanks by advance . Regards. Chappy
Exports from China underwhelmed investors for the first time in four months, missing forecasts. This fuels worries of a pessimistic outlook for global trade. Meanwhile the Chinese Government is looking into reported inflated data. While exports for March gained by 10% from last March, imports have...
World shares edged up to their highest level in a week on Wednesday after Chinese trade data pointed to a steady recovery of the world's second largest economy. China reported a mild trade deficit of $884 million in March as a 14.1 percent year-on-year surge in imports eclipsed export growth of 10...
In myopinion Forex Trade is very interesting, although it is a very good business,besides it is a kind of game, where one's mind is occupied, one sits to workfor 15 minutes and he linger on up to one hour and 15 minutes, I really enjoy.What about you? http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1...
I have a script that creates trend lines. that I use to When I create a trend line using this class, with 2 points, it shifts the second point price a little lower then point 2. For instance, EURUSD 4H I use: line.Create(0,line_name,0,dt1,pr1,dt2,pr2) and the line is created at dt1,pr1,dt2,pr2...
Gold prices steadied above $1,570 an ounce on Tuesday as renewed strength in stock markets and a weaker tone to the dollar lent support, but the metal struggled for traction after plumbing 10-month lows last week. A positive start to US earnings season and well-received Chinese inflation data helped...
Bruce Bartlett held senior policy roles in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations and served on the staffs of Representatives Jack Kemp and Ron Paul. He is the author of “The Benefit and the Burden: Tax Reform – Why We Need It and What It Will Take.” Two things I’ve heard my whole life that...
I created this template. Works grat for me but PCR Allert does not refresh. Can anyone help with this?
  Are you a good trader?  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
a lot of people becomes successful and becomes rich with trading in forex , so what is the qualities that makes them different , are they use experts or manual trading or indicators , what do u think
U.S. wholesale inventories dropped 0.3% in February and were revised down for January, a sign that companies stopped stockpiling goods as rapidly, perhaps in anticipation of slower sales. Wholesale sales jumped 1.7%, however, the Commerce Department said Tuesday. Economists had been expecting...
The "troika" of lenders at the EU, the ECB, and the IMF are back in Greece, and the Greek stock market is up 5.4 percent today. On Sunday, the troika and the Greek government froze a plan to merge Greece's two largest banks, National Bank of Greece and Eurobank. Now, the banks have to find another...
  Parabolic SAR EA  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Can someone help me to modify this EA? Please I can if I can trade with microlot 0.01 and trailing stop allowing any value. Or if you can recommend me another Parabolic SAR EA would say thank you
Europe is a wreck, but for the most part, people these days are talking about crises of democracy and growth, rather than sovereign debt. Borrowing costs for several nations (ones that have been bailed out and ones that haven't) have come in sharply. Italy, despite its government turmoil, is seeing...
  metatester  (2)
Hello! About a week ago I've installed on one of the rarely used machine a metatester, it's 8 cores are shown in my Profile\Agents ever since that date. Log is below GL 0 08:30:07 Startup access rights to common directory successfully checked EF 0 08:30:07 Startup Service start initialized CL 0 08...
Margaret Thatcher Margaret Thatcher came into office in the UK in 1979 with the promise of transforming the economy there. A promise that she managed to live up to. In the 70’s, the UK’s economy was suffering from energy shortages, 3 day working weeks, massive strikes and rising inflation....
Key points Users are reminded that the figures within this release are estimates and are on a seasonally adjusted basis. Both production and manufacturing fell in February 2013 when compared with February 2012 by 2.2% and 1.4% respectively. There are downward contributions from all sectors with...
Hello every one what is your opinion about Forex Signals? There are some companies or traders that give Forex Signals Free or payment ofmoney however what do you think about this service especially if Traders or companies give Forex Signals not free. http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
USDJPY: With a strong rally seeing the pair continuing its past week upside offensive, further strength is likely in the days ahead. This leaves its big psycho level at 100.00 level as the next upside target were respite may occur and turn it lower. If this fails to happen expect more upside gains...
Dear Metatrader Team, I would like to know if I am allowed to announce on my webpage my services for EA programming. If so , am I also allowed to use the words "Metatrader" and "Expert Advisor" ? Thanks for your help, regards, Filip
Distrust of the Federal Reserve and concern that U.S. dollars may become worthless are fueling a push in more than a dozen states to recognize gold and silver coins as legal tender. Lawmakers in Arizona are poised to follow Utah, which authorized bullion for currency in 2011. Similar bills are...
European bank stocks are officially in bear market territory, now down over 22% from their highs with today's drop closing the index at seven month lows. Financial stocks have played catch down to credit's early warning weakness but still have more room to run. The correlation between financials...
was nt sure exactly where to post this as its not a video, nor proper article (please move if in wrong place) just looked up for when this is on, and maybe of interest to others Episodes - The Men Who Built America on History tonight 9.30pm GMT UKHistory1 and +1 at 10.30pm
  Hi y’al  (3)
Hi y’all – its me again – mayoush – last week I spoke of the new companyI found – I called and theyre really sweet – they are a regulated company whichput my mind at ease – the segregated accounts and all – has anyone heard ofthem – opened an account with them yet? Can anyone tell me more of what...