Collaboration to create the next generation EA

Anyone in?

Your experience + my experience = POWER!

of cos there must be some prerequisite for the collaboration

1. Must have a live account with a EA making money (the EA should be yours not bought)

2. Select a strategy that we all agree on

3. Able to code in MQL4/5

Then we use the cloud to host the project 

doshur:

Anyone in?

Your experience + my experience = POWER!

of cos there must be some prerequisite for the collaboration

1. Must have a live account with a EA making money (the EA should be yours not bought)

3. Able to code in MQL4/5

Then we use the cloud to host the project 

I like your idea your missing a huge parts its a must for implementation.

One EA is limiting your profitability. I have EA's that trade weekly, daily, hourly, sessions, and on news releases an with those I have multiple variations. The problem I run into most an now moving to fix is capital, the transfer of funds back and forth to facilitate enough capital.

Those Ea's have different Entries but due to limitations with of trading only one positional direction per currency pair we have to work our way around those limitation with proper funding. Its difficult to explain but would take up about 2 pages. If your interested to read them let me know. You have helped me in the past and i'm willing to give you some of my time.

This is why i think your talking about 1 EA if im reading it in error of what was meant disregard the comment.

q.import:

I like your idea your missing a huge parts its a must for implementation.

One EA is limiting your profitability. I have EA's that trade weekly, daily, hourly, sessions, and on news releases an with those I have multiple variations. The problem I run into most an now moving to fix is capital, the transfer of funds back and forth to facilitate enough capital.

Those Ea's have different Entries but due to limitations with of trading only one positional direction per currency pair we have to work our way around those limitation with proper funding. Its difficult to explain but would take up about 2 pages. If your interested to read them let me know. You have helped me in the past and i'm willing to give you some of my time.

This is why i think your talking about 1 EA if im reading it in error of what was meant disregard the comment.

Regarding the one direction per currency, are you referring to locking (hedging)? so that the margin is free up when we do a buy and sell?

yes, we are talking on one EA. This is just a start and when it is mature then we can move on.

we had to get things started and to complete just one EA will take a lot of time and along the way there will be a lot of issue to be iron out so we'll stick to one.

I believe that a strategy whether it is profitable depends a lot on the coder himself. I always revisit my old EA and think of the coding I used if it is "correct". I have re-code like 5 times before the EA can be profitable (same strategy)

therefore a collaboration opens up my world into new thinking, and I believe it would benefit all parties. 

Reason: