General - page 1353

Hello, I have a very practical question regarding brokers that have a) MT5 platform, and b) who accept US residents. There are not many who work with both, while I was expecting plenty of brokers to choose from. Is there anybody who is very satisfied with such a type of broker ? Who do you...
We know that forex market volatility so here currency fluctuation in rapidly. So at this moment it’s required to control this flow. How to control this movement when market change
Eurozone finance ministers will meet today in Dublin. Topping their discussion will be the Cyprus debt cost which has risen dramatically since the Cyprus bailout talks began. The new cost of the bailout crisis has risen from an original 17.5 billion euros to a new figure of 23 billion euros...
The number of “jobless claims” claimants across the US last week dropped by 42,000 to 346,000. Analysts were expecting a drop of just 23,000. The release seems to paint a healthier picture of the direction of economic recovery in the labour market, especially after poor US nonfarm payroll figures...
[Deleted]
is there an indicator that shows stochatics and macd direction on all timeframes
community I just recieved an email from Admiralmarkets they state. that from the 15 April on, they have to deinstall some very cool Features due to anAnnoucement from Metaquotes. This may effect all kind of Instruments, you are using on your MT4 - from Indicators to EAs Please ask your Broker and...
For a long time now, I have been looking for a company (A Forex Company) the accepts eCurrency. I am still looking but I am happy to share some good news. I contacted First National Innovation Brokers and was happy to learn they accept Bitcoin and Swiftcoin for the funding of trading account. I try...
What would you do if you got your hands on a closely watched report that often moves stocks, bonds and currency markets, and it was sent to you by the Federal Reserve the day before its official release? Would you trade on the information it contained? If you did, would that be insider trading? Some...
Last month, I wrote a post titled “Sorry, Bitcoin Isn’t a ‘Currency’” pointing out that whatever the merits of Bitcoin as an investment, its use as an actual currency useful for buying and selling was minimal. I wrote it thinking that I was largely reminding folks of an obvious point. Apparently not...
The cost of the bailout for Cyprus has increased to 23bn euros ($30bn; £19.5bn), according to a draft document prepared by the country's creditors. The original cost of the bailout was put at 17.5bn euros. But the new total, disclosed in a document seen by news agencies, means Cyprus will have to...
  MT4  (12   1 2)
Hi!! I wanted to suscribe to the signals of VENUS111! He's trading on MT4! But I can't! There is no option in the MT4 options to suscribe to the signals! In MT5 there a section called "Signals" in MT4 there is no such section! Please help?? Vladik
I would like to find this software...
The stock market's epic bull run continues. Yesterday, the S&P 500 closed at an all-time high. One of the notable characteristics of this rally has been the lack of major pullbacks or corrections. Perhaps it is due to the absence of short sellers. The Wall Street Journal's Steven Russolillo spoke...
The Excel Markets trading contest offers $10,000 USD in CASH prizes and utilizes demo accounts so it is risk free. Forex Razor will be hosting it's second trading competition beginning April 15, the same day the March contest ends. This time the ante is even larger, sponsored once again by www...
  Create an Alert in script  (24   1 2 3)
Hello! Is there a way to manage (create\change\delete) Alerts in Alert tab of MT5 through scripting? May be through DLL calls... I would develop a special class for displaying \ moving alerts on a chart. Thank you
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. ( GS ) has cut its forecasts for the Japanese yen against the dollar based on the aggressive policy easing by the Bank of Japan and a pickup in the U.S. economy. In a note dated Wednesday, the bank said that it now sees the dollar trading at Y102 on a three-month horizon and...
Markets are very quiet this morning. US futures are essentially flat. Europe is not going anywhere either. Pretty much the only big mover was the same-old Japan, which gained another 2%, hitting a new 5-year high. As you can see on the Nikkei chart, stocks in Japan ended right at their highs of the...
The binary options strategy for trend line trading is deceptively simple but yet profitable. The strategy is essentially a short term trading strategy calling for the use of the popular Call/Put (Up/Down) option and Touch/No Touch option trade. To employ this strategy, you will need the use charts...
  The best Pivot  (1)
Daily pivot weekly pivot Monthly pivot
Trading competition ATC more than once a year Article competition End of week estimated close of a particular currency Other, please state
John meets a friend and asks him: - Could you lend me $100? His friend checks his pockets and says: - Sorry, pal. I got only $50. "Only 50?" - exclaimed John - "Never mind. Give me the 50 you have, and you owe me another $50."
  are you a good tarder?  (16   1 2)
A lotof people becomes successful and becomes rich with trading in forex , so whatis the qualities that makes them different , are they use experts or manualtrading or indicators , Thanks. http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
New Basket Trading!!! Hi dear traders!!! I forex the programmer and trader. I have written the indicator for multipair currency trade. This indicator very universal. It works simultaneously from 2 up to 8 currency pair and 9 indicators. And also shows the different timeframe. While wait, the...
  error 403  (2)
Hi, Why I can't copy signal 19:34:00 '403': Signal - version list of signals 55005080 is not supported 19:34:57 '403': Signal - version list of signals 58139464 is not supported Thanks!
Bank lobbyists and congressional staff received potentially market-moving Federal Reserve information 19 hours before the publicin a release the central bank called accidental. Brian Gross, a member of the Fed’s congressional liaison staff, distributed the March 19-20 minutes of the Federal Open...
hi. Is there a such mt4 indicator that alerts when the price has moved certain amounts of pips? (for instance if the eurusd moves 20 pips and we get an on screen and mail alert) regards mr t
  Text issues  (6)
I am struggling here, I want to place multiple lines of text on the chart without using the COMMENT command because that is always covered by the chart and is hard to read. But I have tried all of the different text objects and none of them seem to allow the carriage return \r or line feed \n...
Germany is heading for a recession of its own making, warned billionaire George Soros. In a speech in Frankfurt this week, the Hungarian-born investor said he expected Europe's largest economy to be contracting by the time Germans vote in national elections in September. Pointing to the Cyprus...
The dollar rose to a four-year peak against the yen, within striking distance of the key 100 mark, on Wednesday after minutes of the Federal Reserve's March meeting reinforced expectations of an end to its bond-buying sooner rather than later. The Fed's stance stood in stark contrast to aggressive...
I put a takeprofit level, but when price reach it, another order is executed again. Can somebody help me to stop execution of another order until the opposite signal when my takeprofit is reached? please help, thank you in advance. I use MT4