General - page 1346

Scalping System Breakout System Indicator-Based System News Trading System Trading without System
We hage added a new feature: Follow users This feature allows you to follow your favorite users and get notified when they post. If this sounds to your like twitter style, well yes, it's the idea To find this new, go to your User Control Panel Settings. On left, near down end, look for "Follow
World shares gained and the dollar fell on Monday as investors counted on easy money from the U.S. and euro zone central banks to offset the risk of further disappointing global economic data. However, the euro gained ground as some investors had second thoughts about whether the European Central...
Estoy buscando algun broker que tenga un buen historial de m15 en mt4 para hacer pruebas de estrategias ya que las demos que encuentro tienen apenas 4 meses, alguien me puede ayudar. Gracias
Two weeks ago, it felt as though a deflationary breeze was blowing and stocks and commodities got whacked. Last week markets regained their footing. In the early innings of this week, markets are looking strong. Asia was basically closed today. But US futures are up, and stock markets are up across...
tell me please
Bank of England policymaker Ian McCafferty said that he was "cautiously optimistic" about Britain's economy, though recovery would continue to be difficult. "I see grounds for hope. Some of the forces that have held back recovery are easing. Supportive policies from the Bank of England are having an...
[Deleted]
What you think about this indicator peoples ???
Hi guys, I'm currently developing a trading system relying on a DLL to perform some networking. On one machine it is working as expexted, but on the other machine it fails to initialize the expert advisor, and doesn't add it to the chart. Both machines are running Windows 7 64Bit. The problem...
How fair is the effort to save the euro if the people living in the countries that receive aid are wealthier than the citizens of donor countries like Germany? A debate over a redistribution of the burdens is long overdue. The images we see from the capitals of Europe's crisis-ridden countries are...
The U.S. economy has recovered for households with net worth of $500,000 or more, a new study shows. The recession continues for almost everyone else. Wealthy households boosted their net worth by 21.2 percent in the aftermath of the recession, according to the study released today by the Pew...
Hi, Please guide me, how i need to pay money. I am struck at Negotiation of requirements page. i am not able to complete it. Can you guide me please...
With signs of a slower economy mounting, the near-term outlook for U.S. stocks isn't rosy, but investors may find comfort next week from the world's major central banks. The Federal Reserve will meet on Tuesday and Wednesday, with the report of weaker-than-expected, first-quarter growth could...
Tuesday’s fake tweet from the Associated Press’s hacked Twitter account, reporting explosions at the White House that injured President Obama, has sparked renewed criticism of high frequency trading, specifically how some computer traders use social media as an input into their trading strategies....
Now that the absolutely irrelevant debate over the applicability of the 90% debt/GDP Reinhart and Rogoff hard cutoff for sovereign growth is supposedly over due to an excel mistake of the type that JPMorgan did at least once to misrepresent its VaR both internally and to public shareholders (which...
Those living in retirement are often told to strike a balance between investing for safety and investing for growth. And when it comes to investing for growth, some pundits are fond of telling investors to put their money in commodities, including gold. Doing so, the experts say, is one surefire way...
The technology staff at CBOE Holdings Inc. knew of software issues in the hours before the huge Chicago-based options exchange suffered a three-hour outage, The Wall Street Journal reports. "Staffers at the company, which operates the Chicago Board Options Exchange, were confident they could fix the...
Bankers who behave recklessly would be jailed under a new law being considered by MPs and peers on the banking commission, whose final report is due next month. Several members of the commission, which was set up by George Osborne after the scandal over the London Interbank Offered Rate, argue for a...
Hi to all, I would like to ask if somebody knows if there is some EA based on cycle koufer indicator. Or even better, is there anybody willing to code such EA? I have this idea theoretically thought through thoroughly, but I can not code... Thanks!
Can someone explain for me? follow the attachment image, you can see that i have 6 subscriber with total 150 credit in, and i subscribe 1 signal, cost 6 credit, so it mean i will have 150 - 6 = 142 credit. but you can see, i only have about 70 credit, why? status of two operation from top is "Locked...
  Question  (2)
I Have 4 EAs for euroyen 1 HOUR and i want to put the 4 EAs in only one EA is this possible ? the 4 EAs use the same indicators and the 4 EAS are very similars. So i want to merge the 4 eas in only 1 EA and i want to have the next option ONLY TRADE OR MANY TRADES, is necesary use 1 magic number...
How To Admit An Error (And How Not To) (Barry Ritholz) Errors are inevitable, but Barry Ritholz says the best fund managers have developed methods for reducing career-threatening mistakes into mere inconveniences. "Admitting error should be part of your regular process. I have observed two ways to...
Total Net gold deliveries Feb 1 to April 25:Vision Financial – 1 contract R J O’Brien – 2 ADM Investor Services INC – 2 Marex – 5 Citigroup Global Markets – 10 ABN AMRO – 110 JP Morgan – 19,660 Jamie Dimon Has Issues When just one firm accounts for 99.3% of the physical gold sales at the COMEX in...
HSBC lowered its gold forecast for this year and next on Friday, saying the recent tumble in prices for the yellow metal has dealt a severe blow to investor confidence, which may take many months to restore. The bank cut its 2013 gold price forecast to $1,542 per ounce from $1,700 and the 2014 price...
GBPUSD: Having rallied through the 1.5410 level, its April 11’2013 high on Thursday, further upside offensive is likely towards 1.5450 level. On a break and hold above here resistance resides at the 1.5500 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5550. Its daily RSI is bullish and...
  MQL5.community Restyled  (14   1 2)
The community of traders and developers of automated trading systems keeps evolving. At the moment, the website offers a variety of useful services and a lot more is yet to come. To make the use of the website easier and more convenient for you, we decided to improve the home page design. It has...
The American economy sped up in the first quarter of this year, with output expanding at an annualized pace of 2.5 percent, according to a Commerce Department report released Friday. But economists were not terribly excited, and not only because the number came in below their forecasts of around 3...
  demand supply  (4)
how to calculate demand and supply how do you calculate demand and supply knowing the previous day's closing the minimum and maximum of the day and the volumes of the same day? thank you very much