General - page 1340

Intra Day Trading  (443   1 2 3 4 5 ... 44 45)
EUR/USD WEEKLY as of Monday, 13 May, 2013 Euro Dollar / US Dollar appears to be locked in a triangle formation bounded by a down trendline and an up trendline. The most recently confirmed down trendline for Euro Dollar / US Dollar has an ending point currently at 1.47. Expect prices to have some...
He says the moderator in English and not in Spanish ... I spent three months ago MQL5. Attracted by improvements in optimization and use multicurrency, I've been translating the EA that was designed as an excuse to learn MQL4 MQL5 and rebuild all the libraries I had in MQL4. All the problems I have...
I want to know that can we gain success in forex market without using demo account for practice .... .Please share you opinion.
Hedge funds increased bets on lower gold prices after investors pulled a record $20.8 billion from bullion funds this year while BlackRock Inc. (BLK), the world’s biggest money manager, said it’s still bullish. Speculators held 67,374 so-called short contracts on May 7, 6.4 percent more than a week...
Retail sales probably fell in April for a second consecutive month and manufacturing stalled, indicating the world’s largest economy is cooling, economists said before reports this week. The 0.3 percent drop in purchases would follow a 0.4 percent decline in March, according to the median forecast...
With the Dow and the S&P 500 setting another string of record closing highs this week, the old Wall Street adage "Sell in May and Go Away" is starting to look weak. Closing out the second week of May, the Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 2.3 percent for the month. For the year, the benchmark S&P...
EURUSD: Although EUR turned back lower the past week after failing to follow through on the back of its previous week gains, it remains trapped in a consolidation range (watch out for a head and shoulders formation on the daily chart). A reversal of its past week decline could occur if it fails to...
The G7 group of industrialised nations have agreed that there must be collective action against tax evasion and avoidance, the UK's finance minister has said. Chancellor George Osborne said after the talks that it was "incredibly important" that firms and individuals paid the tax they owed. The...
Hello All, I am starting to learn MQ4 and MQ5 programming. Can anyone kindly point me to good books out there for noobs? Also when I am creating a script in the MetaEditor and then save it to the experts>indicators folder the script will do nothing even after I have compiled it. What am I...
Hello, I've started automated trading for 10 days now i've been since then programming my first system based on ema crossings. I've compiled it and when I backtest it, it draws perfectly the two EMA I need but the EA doesn't open positions and I don't understand why, if you could help me out. Thanks...
Group of Seven finance ministers and central bankers said they are moving toward revamping banking rules and ensuring that any lender on the brink of failure can be shut down without threatening financial stability. An “extensive discussion on banking regulation” included talks about how to close...
[Deleted]
  EURUSD Index  (27   1 2 3)
Hi everyone, I've recently created quite powerful indicator using Hitrader website community and want to share it. The idea is to use a portfolio of successful traders to determine a moment when to trade EURUSD. Every time if someone has EURUSD or any EUR cross long position we assign +1 to this...
USDCHF – With a rally seeing USDCHF closing slightly above the 0.9566 level the past week, there is risk of further upside in the new week.This development leaves the pair targeting further strength towards the 0.9600 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9773 level, its weekly ema where a...
The wreckage caused by China’s great, juddering slowdown continues to spread far beyond the country’s shores. Although most commodities enjoyed a bounce on May 3, after better-than-expected U.S. employment data, the plunge in their prices over the past few months suggests the past decade’s rally is...
Less than $1000 $1001-$5000 More than $5000 I only lost I've never bought an EA or Signal Just show me the votes !
Group of Seven finance officials agreed on Saturday to redouble efforts to deal with failing banks and gave a green light to Japan's drive to galvanise its economy. British finance minister George Osborne said the finance ministers and central bankers meeting 40 miles outside London focused on...
  "To Pocket"  (2)
Hi All ! Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "to pocket" mean ? It appears on all Signals pages. Thanks
In recent weeks, a chorus of big-name investors have taken to the media to rage against the "loose money" policies of the Federal Reserve and Ben Bernanke. Bernanke, these investors rant, is ruining the country.Benanke's policies are debasing the currency. Bernanke's policies are creating class...
Global finance chiefs reaffirmed their three-month old commitment not to manipulate currencies, signaling acceptance of the weakest yen in four years. Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven today agreed “not to target exchange rates,” U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer George...
My metatest 5 works well , it shows 4 agents .But i couldn't find any one in the web site ...why ? i've run it for 2 hours !
weekly 400 pips free forex buffalo strong signals in fxfisherman Hai all we will see some trading signals here
  Market Rating  (1)
Can a demo user rate the market EA or Indicator, etc..?
Hi, The following is a simple program to print the double value after normalized, it should give ONLY 4 decimal points but it is not. (see result image) Instead of the value 0.9512, the value becomes 0.95120000000001, it will cause the program bugs if I use bb for if statement. Pls advise if...
Wall Street Journal reporter John Hilsenrath is so plugged in at the Federal Reserve that he has earned the nickname "Fed Wire." Whenever the Fed wants to start sending a new message to Wall Street, the story goes, they call up John Hilsenrath. And then, thanks to Hilsenrath's excellent articles, by...
  Is forex easy way to make money.  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
According to My point of view Forex is not easy business it is so risky and complicated business.we need lot of talent to win this business otherwise success is not possible because it is not easy business.
No doubt Fear and Greed are the main reason of losses If we over come these two problem then no One can stop to become successful Forex trader.
hello there.. the investment in foreign ventures always remain high in risk as you are far away from the actual location where the company is existing in real so be prepare with all the analysis and observation of the past business activities an its results over the revenue ..
The 7.5% US unemployment rate, at its lowest level since 2008, seems to be telling a story of slow-but-steady recovery after the Great Recession and Financial Crisis. Unfortunately, the bulk of evidence suggests the “real” jobless rate is far higher. As the U-3 rate has fallen, so has the labor...
Talk about a nanny state. Irked Goldman Sachs brass recently confronted Bloomberg LP over concerns reporters at the business news service have been using the company’s ubiquitous terminals to keep tabs on some employees of the Wall Street bank, The Post has learned. The ability to spy on Bloomberg...