General - page 1348

The yen rose broadly and the Australian dollar hit a six-week low on Tuesday as a weak reading on the Chinese manufacturing sector stirred worries about the health of the global economy. The Australian dollar touched a low of $1.0222 as of 0337 GMT, its lowest level since March 11, and last changed...
Hello, I am hoping somebody on here can help me out...I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross. The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible. But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line...
[Deleted]
Entry Rules Time Frames and Currency Pairs On the EURUSD – You can trade on a 1 minute chart for lots of scalping or on a 5 minute chart. All of the rest of the currency pairs use the 5 minute chart only There are just 2 Steps for you to follow. Step 1 Look for the colored arrows on your chart. They...
The U.S. dollar was nursing a grudge in early Asian trade on Tuesday after another attempt at 100 yen failed due to options-related offers, but traders suspect it is only a matter of time before the psychological level is broken. The greenback bought 99.35 yen, little changed from late New York...
USDCAD: With the pair continuing to maintain its upside bias, further upside offensive is likely. In such a case, the 1.0293 level will come in as the next upside target where a violation will aim at the 1.0341 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.0400 level with a violation calling for a...
World equity markets rose on Monday, erasing earlier losses as Wall Street attempted a rebound after its worst weekly decline this year, while the dollar slipped against the Japanese yen but remained within a hair's breadth of the key 100 level. U.S. stocks were higher in afternoon trade, reversing...
Sales of previously owned U.S. homes unexpectedly dropped in March, showing uneven progress in the industry. Purchases (ETSLTOTL) of previously owned houses, tabulated when a contract closes, fell 0.6 percent to a 4.92 million annual rate last month, figures from the National Association of Realtors...
it is prefect for mql5.com: MT4 users can subscribe MT5 signal provider MT5 users can subscribe MT4 signal provider
Sales of previously owned U.S. homes probably rose in March for a third month to reach the highest level since late 2009, further evidence of an improving real-estate market, economists said before a report today. Purchases (ETSLTOTL) climbed 0.4 percent last month to a 5 million annualized rate,...
The U.S. dollar rose against Japan’s currency Monday, flirting with the 100-yen level after financial officials from the world’s top economies refrained from criticizing Japan’s weakening of the yen through its monetary-policy program. The dollar USDJPY -0.10% rose to ¥99.82, up from ¥99.52 late...
Have you joined in any forex contests? What is the best for you?
how to get the Leverage of my demo account in mt5?
Forex market change rapidly so here it’s required to make own plan before start trading. Before start forex trading first I analysis past market status and check closed point status as well then make own forex strategies that helpful for my each trading so Forex market analysis is profitable, what’s
  Forex learning  (14   1 2)
Today many resources are available for learning forex market or forex terminology. I have learned forex terminology using babypips school that’s best platform for learning, anyone other sources
The yen began the week on a shaky footing on Monday, with the dollar on track to take out the elusive 100 level, after the Group of 20 countries refrained from criticising Japan's reflationary policies that have significantly weakened its currency. The dollar climbed to as high as 99.90 yen, within...
hi every body my big problem with MT5 is that in some case i zoom out the chart but it s not enough to watch full chart in single view any body can help me to solve this issue? thnx in advance
  Signals - Big Bug !!!  (13   1 2)
Hi, I found a big bug at Signals !!! Entire Signal service is very dangerous to use. A lot of totally wrong trades are opened additional on client's accounts. In the moment when signal provider already close a position, the same position is added AGAIN (at current price, with old SL and TP). I...
An early peek this week at how the euro zone economy performed in April could cement the case for the next installment in an unprecedented campaign of monetary easing by the world's major central banks. A preliminary survey of purchasing executives from the 17-country bloc is likely to furnish the...
HI have on any time frame arrows with sell/buy trades and lines connecting the arrows. Its good to have them on lower time frame like a 5 minutes or so, but on daily and weekly it ruin the view. How can I delete from the chart? thanks
In a wide-ranging look at the history and present of the barbarous relic, CBC's Ann-Marie MacDonald has gathered many perspectives (pro and con) on gold. The following documentary moves from historical shipwrecks to Nazi 'death gold' and England's war chest to recent years where widespread economic...
Major debt restructuring for both Cyprus and Greece will probably force the struggling euro zone countries to leave the single currency, according to Citigroup's latest economic outlook, which warned markets could again be hit by escalating fears. Stocks on both sides of the Atlantic have remained...
  simple questions  (3)
Hello, Who can answer me the following questions: In a chart can only run one EA, right? Now I have an EA (PositionPropertiesPanel.mq5) rebuild started before. See picture. I want to run an EA automatically and simultaneously Ino ads. My questions: 1 can I make a script from the EA? 2 in the...
The U.S. dollar and euro rallied 1.5 percent versus the yen on Friday after Japan said the Group of 20 countries did not oppose its aggressive monetary easing aimed at beating deflation rather than at weakening its currency. Traders said hedge funds resumed buying the dollar against the yen, leaving...
Gold’s 19.4 percent tumble from the start of the year through April 15 cut hedge fund manager John Paulson’s personal wealth by $1.6 billion on paper, with about $973 million of that loss coming in the rout on April 12 and 13. Paulson continues to believe gold is the best hedge against inflation...
All eyes have been on Boston this past week following the tragic Marathon bombings on Monday. Friday brought a historic lockdown for the city amid a dramatic manhunt. It has been hard for news junkies to focus on much else this week, but the rout on Wall Street and massive plunge in gold were...
I am developing an EA and running optimization. I see so many available agents in the cloud, however just a small percentage is being used for my optimization. Why not all?
The U.S. economy may be hitting another "spring swoon," the same way it has for the past several years. A slowdown from the economy's already slow rate of growth would not be surprising given the impact of the "sequester" and tax increases that went into effect earlier this year. These moves trimmed...
I am surprised to find a terrible bug that a terrible number came out on my demo account at 15:31 April 17.This is second time i met. I am worried that will take place once again on a live account.please make an expanation about it. thanks.