mql5 signal lot size problem

please i need to understand something about mql5 signal subscribtions,
 whenever i subscribe to signals even if my account balance is large all trades automaticaly trades as 0.01 which to small, please how can i set it to trade my account with increasing lot sizes? what  can i do about this problem?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

As it was already asked and replied so I am just providing some posts :

Forum

Metatrader 4 Signal Lot Size not copied?

newdigital, 2013.08.14 07:38

Asking about volume/lot size calculating for subscribers so I want to remind the follolwing:

1. This is one of the main link about calculating lot size for subscribers Signal Subscribers starting from the words "Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation"
  2. List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds :

=============

Signals: Changed the algorithm for calculation of the copied deal's volume in case a Signal Source and a Subscriber have different leverages:

Current algorithm: A deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 5 lots in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

New algorithm: If subscriber's leverage exceeds the one of the Signal Source, it does not affect a volume of a copied deal. Otherwise, the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. 

It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 1 lot in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

Forum

newdigital, 2013.08.14 07:40

And there is some changes related to lot size/volume made in one of the build of Metatrader:

===========

Signals: Changed the algorithm for calculation of the copied deal's volume in case a Signal Source and a Subscriber have different leverages:

Current algorithm: A deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 5 lots in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

New algorithm: If subscriber's leverage exceeds the one of the Signal Source, it does not affect a volume of a copied deal. Otherwise, the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. 
It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 1 lot in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions

Forum

newdigital, 2013.08.14 07:40

And the main page for subscribers to understand about which lot size they will have when subscribe - this one https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber (started from the words "Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation"). Same in Russian https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber (if someone prefer russian more than english for example). 

Just for information.  

and finally :

Forum

following a signal on cent account - 100x times too small trades

newdigital, 2013.10.21 09:09

As I remember - volume depends on deposit (your deposit size and signal provider deposit size)

read more here and here : Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation

or ... to make it shorter :

Forum

Different Standard Lot Size between subscriber broker and signal broker

angevoyageur, 2013.10.10 16:42

The only way to increase your lot size is by investing more money.

Actually, this cannot be the truth alone. I have the same problem - options set to use 95 % of deposit. My deposit is even a bit larger than the signal account. The right following of the mql5 signals in mt4 is really not easy.

Hickson:
Actually, this cannot be the truth alone. I have the same problem - options set to use 95 % of deposit. My deposit is even a bit larger than the signal account. The right following of the mql5 signals in mt4 is really not easy.
as far as I know - MT4 can be connected to MT4 signals, and MT5 to MT5 signals.
Reason: