MT 5 Wish List - Requested features

Hello,

please add your requested features for MT 5 into this topic. 

"Market Scanner_market tracking, scanning and advanced pattern-recognition capabilities.

Hot list_ high-level Hot Lists to stay on top of unusual market moves. Can see which stocks (CFD), FX are making moves and identify the  
 day's biggest winners and losers instantly.

Identify:
 which symbols may break above a 52-week high
 which symbols may gap up at open
 which symbols are showing unusual volatility 

Fundamental analysis

Custom scanning criteria

Multi-time-frame Analysis - scan the markets in multiple time frames simultaneously. 
 For example, scan a technical indicator occurring at a 5-minute interval while viewing fundamental data at a daily interval. "

Best Regards 

kezo:

Hello,

please add your requested features for MT 5 into this topic. 

"Market Scanner_market tracking, scanning and advanced pattern-recognition capabilities.

Hot list_ high-level Hot Lists to stay on top of unusual market moves. Can see which stocks (CFD), FX are making moves and identify the  
 day's biggest winners and losers instantly.

Identify:
 which symbols may break above a 52-week high
 which symbols may gap up at open
 which symbols are showing unusual volatility 

Fundamental analysis

Custom scanning criteria

Multi-time-frame Analysis - scan the markets in multiple time frames simultaneously. 
 For example, scan a technical indicator occurring at a 5-minute interval while viewing fundamental data at a daily interval. "

Best Regards 

This thread is so old with no replies which is surprising to me because it is the only "feature request" thread I can find. 

Nobody responded to the OP, probably because all his requests are already possible in the form of MQL. Anyone can already build the ea or indicators to do all those requests in the OP. Now, on to my requests:

• ability to select multiple runs from the Optimization Results list in order to perform a forward test or to run them all once on the new settings and give the results in the forward test results tab or another new tab.
  • ability to save and load past optimization results in to the list

bendex77:

This thread is so old with no replies which is surprising to me because it is the only "feature request" thread I can find. 

Nobody responded to the OP, probably because all his requests are already possible in the form of MQL. Anyone can already build the ea or indicators to do all those requests in the OP. Now, on to my requests:

• ability to select multiple runs from the Optimization Results list in order to perform a forward test or to run them all once on the new settings and give the results in the forward test results tab or another new tab.
  • ability to save and load past optimization results in to the list

MT5, mql5, mql5.com suggestions for improvement. There is a lot of such thread, but with few answers.

I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk, where there is a category Suggestions.

Reason: