Looking to start Trading for Real

I'm looking to start trading for real and was curious if anyone one would be able to give me some pointers on what broker to chose, or even provide a small list of the top brokers that can be used with mt4, or even some advice on the brokers you may use.  I am new to trading but have been working with the demo account for a few months now and feel it is time to move forward.

Any advice will be helpful,

thank you in advance.

Militarysk8er:

I'm looking to start trading for real and was curious if anyone one would be able to give me some pointers on what broker to chose, or even provide a small list of the top brokers that can be used with mt4, or even some advice on the brokers you may use.  I am new to trading but have been working with the demo account for a few months now and feel it is time to move forward.

Any advice will be helpful,

thank you in advance.

Hello Justin, welcome to the MQL5 community!

Unfortunately discussions about brokers are forbidden on this forum. Sorry.

Discussion about brokers is prohibited here on the forum sorry.

newdigital:

Discussion about brokers is prohibited here on the forum sorry.

I apologize for breaking the rules, but I would like to cite this comment as well, it is hard for us users to find a broker that will actually support us users.  I found the answers I needed on this forum.

Thank you and again I apologize

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9458 

MetaTrader 5 Brokers for U.S. Traders
MetaTrader 5 Brokers for U.S. Traders
  • www.mql5.com
I'm not having much luck for opening a real account for the Forex because the brokers I find do not allow U.
Reason: