General - page 1343

I like it put this way, Why on the earth you should use a smaller SL introducing the risk of losing the trade??? ...you should have opened your position earlier and since you didnt then you wait... another better chance will come. Forex is gonna be there for a long time.
David Rosenberg, the veteran Wall Street economist and and bearish strategist at Gluskin Sheff, gave an intense presentation on Friday at John Mauldin's Strategic Investment Conference. Titled "Bernanke: The Wizard Of Potemkin," this presentation offers a sobering look at the anemic U.S. economy,...
Yes i fully knew and understood what a margin call was All the trades just closed out of nowhere while i was waiting for them to recover
What better way to celebrate TGIF than to have Wall Street cap the week by hitting fresh new highs? Forget "sell in May," at least for now; the S&P 500 on Friday soared past 1,600 for the first time ever and the Dow touched 15,000 in early trade, ultimately closing just 27 points below that...
Dear all, I want to get the Fibonacci value from this indicator "i-IntradayFibonacci" I use iCustom to get it, but I always get the wrong value. The value is different from the Data window Can someone help me? I use test_IndayFibonacci_ea to test.
  HeartBeatFX  (2)
With the correct approach to forex trading as far as risk goes I believe money is to be made. This journal is about controlling risk using an automated trading strategy I call HeartBeatFX. I'm using a robot to place trades when price movement and volatility meet to signal an entry. Risk is
  Debugger in Tester Mode  (11   1 2)
Hi, When I use the Strategy Test, it does not go into the OnTick routine. I put breakPoints that are never reached ? any idea ?
EURUSD: Though backing off slightly off its last week high, it looks to return to that level at 1.3242 level in the new week. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3300 level where a break will call for a run at the 1.3350 level. Above here will create scope for more upside towards the 1.3400 and...
If there is any market that demonstrates the complete and total misallocation of capital that results from Banana Ben Bernanke’s money printing and artificially low interest rate policy, it the latest phony American housing bubble. With a record numbers of citizens on the food stamp electronic...
I Am New Member On This Forum Please Any One Help Me How to Transfer Credit In My Real Trading Account.
No Doubt Forex is So Risky Business Do You Like To Invest All Your Money In Forex.
hi ; how to compare 2 time array; for ( int w==0; time1[w]<=time2[0]; w++ )
  Metatester Agent  (1)
Hi All, I just discover and test MT5, and I have to say that I am really impressed by the improvement made from MT4. To my point of view the two major improvement are Metaeditor and the Strategy tester. 1. MetaEditor : OO aproach is really a "must have" and the debugger is really usefull. 2....
  MQL5 Suggestions  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Some things I thought of while trying out the beta. Thanks for your consideration. - Show crosshair when placing objects to allow precise placement. - Ability to make certain objects (including indicators) unselectable. This prevents selecting, deleting, or moving the wrong objects when there are a
When it is on the receiving end of course. Several days ago we reported that Goldman's various judicial pawns would not rest for a minute until they made the life of the original "HFT code stealer" Russian algo trader Sergey Aleynikov, the 10th circle of hell for allegedly borrowing source code from...
Hello i want EA as following, 1- Divide the chart into fixed distances i put it in the EA. 2-If the price at first time of using EA and move close to the line from above, then open buy position on the line exactly and Vise verse for the sell position. 3- If the price did not hit the profit , then
Berkshire Hathaway's Q1 earnings are out. The company run by Warren Buffett earned $3.78 billion or $2,302 per share, up from $2.66 billion or $1,615 per share a year ago. One detail from the Berkshire's filings we're always interested in is the value of his long-term derivative bets on the global...
No doubt Forex is not easy business.it is so complicated and risky business But we can less the loss of risk if we trade sensibly.Biggest reasons of losing money in Forex are lack of knowledge,lack of concentrate,Greed.Emotional decisions,weak analysis and find shortcut to become the rich man if we...
The world's central banks have printed unimaginable amounts of money in recent years - "these guys are really more powerful than the government." Neil Macdonald explores what this means for the global economy and for your financial well-being - "can you imagine if the American public knew there...
Last week we had non-trading market condition (flat sideaway) within primary bearish: price was below Ichimoku cloud and still did not cross Senkou Span A resistance line to go for uptrend. On the other side - the price was trying to cross 1.2973 support line but it was following Senkou Span A...
Warren Buffett has just joined Twitter. Hopefully this means we'll hear from the Oracle of Omaha on a more regular and informal basis. Buffett has established himself as the most successful investor in history. And he has never kept his investing methods secret. In fact, when he shares his tips, he...
Hello, I know that it is not such an important question, but: this simple piece of code should print as output the "white heart suit" ♡ (hex code 2661); void OnStart()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ string test="";&nbsp;&nbsp; StringSetCharacter(test,0,0x2661); Print(test); } Instead what I get...
Employment rose more than expected in April and hiring was much stronger than previously thought in the prior two months, easing concerns belt-tightening in Washington was dealing a big blow to the economy. Nonfarm payrolls rose 165,000 last month and the jobless rate fell to a four-year low of 7.5...
A rally in global share markets halted on Friday as investors braced for monthly jobs data from the United States, while the euro recovered slightly from losses driven by the European Central Bank's decision to cut rates. Analysts expect the April nonfarm payrolls report, due at 1230 GMT, to show...
Hello guys, traders, hope u are all fine,,,I just recently started trading, and decided to open a live account,,,,so I wanted to talk to friends traders,,,, which one is good? any experience ??
U.S. employment growth likely picked up in April, but probably not by enough to counter other signs that suggest the economy has lost a step in recent weeks. Nonfarm payrolls are expected to have increased by 145,000 jobs, according to a Reuters survey of economists, after braking to a nine-month...
Asian shares rose on Friday on hopes of a stronger global economic recovery after the European Central Bank cut interest rates and held out the possibility of further easing while the euro remained in the doldrums. Chinese shares outperformed their peers in the region after a report in state media...
[Deleted]
BJF Trading Group offers you the tools that you need to grow your online sales—all at a great value. If your business forex trading, money management, forex signal service, we’ll help you grow your business. We'll give you the three most important options, which are necessary for the successful...
Hi all, I would like to know how to change the size of the chart using MQL5. It seems that chart properties related to width and height are read-only. I can not believe that this is not possible, despite the fact that I have tried to search for a solution for a long time. The problem is that I want...