General - page 1344

[Deleted]
BJF Trading Group offers you the tools that you need to grow your online sales—all at a great value. If your business forex trading, money management, forex signal service, we’ll help you grow your business. We'll give you the three most important options, which are necessary for the successful...
Hi all, I would like to know how to change the size of the chart using MQL5. It seems that chart properties related to width and height are read-only. I can not believe that this is not possible, despite the fact that I have tried to search for a solution for a long time. The problem is that I want...
Tomorrow, we get official numbers on how many jobs the U.S. economy created in April. The median estimate among market economists surveyed by Bloomberg is for 140,000 new nonfarm payrolls, up from last month's dismal 88,000 figure. Private payrolls are expected to come in at 151,000, implying an 11...
Here's your happy thought of the day from SocGen strategist Albert Edwards: Over the last 15 years most investors have refused to contemplate that events in the West are playing out in a similar fashion to Japan in the 1990s. But the latest inflation data out of both the US and eurozone should...
AUDUSD: With a sell off reversing its two-day rally, the risk is for that continue in the days ahead. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0219 level where a violation will turn attention to the 1.0150 level and then the 1.0100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0050 level and then...
The European Central Bank cut its key interest rate to a record low as the 17-nation euro region struggles to emerge from recession. Policy makers meeting in Bratislava today lowered the main refinancing rate to 0.5 percent from 0.75 percent, a move predicted by 45 of 70 economists in a Bloomberg...
Metaquotes please add this feature in signal provider page. Traders lets push metaquotes to add this feature its really good for comparison theyll add it if many people ask for it
  The Best Trading Ideas  (21   1 2 3)
Whether I Win Or Lose A Trade… Experience is the best teacher. Negativity in trading is compared to temporary setbacks in real life: it exists so that you can become a better trader. Losing streaks are equivalent of transient disappointments that celebrities face in their careers. They simply enable...
  LiteForex Analytics  (945   1 2 3 4 5 ... 94 95)
XAU/USD: Technical analysis (02.05.2013) 1. Current trend After sharp decline in the gold price in the middle April, gold is gradually regaining from losses. After reaching the level of 1584 USD per troy ounce, gold suspended growth and is presently in the consolidation phase. It is likely that...
The Fed Unsurprisingly the Fed intends to pursue their efforts to revive the flailing US economy for some time to come. The Federal Reserve highlighted the high rate of unemployment and the flagging inflation as to why they would need to carry on purchasing $85 billion worth of mortgage backed...
Stocks BinaryOptionStrategy.com – Asian stocks down in reaction to the Chinese PMI data of 2 days ago as the markets open for the first time this week in the region. During overnight session the Hong Kong Hang Seng slunk down 0.3 per cent while the Australian ASX/200 closed down 0.7 per cent and...
Disappointing US data BinaryOptionStrategy.com – Yet again more soft data to come out of the US yesterday disappointed investors and the markets finally get a chance to react to the weak Chinese PMI data as the Chinese markets finally reopen. The Fed concluded its two day policy meeting yesterday...
The European Central Bank is expected to cut its main interest rate for the first time in 10 months on Thursday, driven to act by an economy wallowing in recession and freed to do so by sharply falling inflation. Economic data over the past weeks since ECB President Mario Draghi said the bank stood...
hi. is it possible ? draw in main chart Simultaneously in separate_window with one mql5 file.
The U.S. Federal Reserve said on Wednesday it will continue buying $85 billion in bonds each month to keep interest rates low and spur growth, and added it would step up purchases if needed to protect the economy. Expressing concern about a drag from Washington's belt-tightening, the Fed described...
GBPUSD: GBP is seen pressing higher suggesting further strength in the days ahead. As long as it holds above the 1.5410 level, its medium term uptrend bias remains intact. This leaves the risk of an eventual return to the 1.5628 level likely where a violation will aim at the 1.5600. Above here will...
The Federal Reserve has just released its latest FOMC statement on monetary policy. Some highlights: the FOMC acknowledges the recent slowdown in inflation, but says that longer-term inflation expectations have remained stable. However, the FOMC also says it is "prepared to increase or reduce the...
[Deleted]
Very often mt4 expert advisor shows good profit on demo account, but doesn't show any profit on real accounts. I think every trader faced with such a situation. In most cases, this problem arises because of the difference in the execution of orders on the demo and live account. Learn more: High...
Construction spending dropped to a seven-month low in March as public outlays recorded their largest drop since 2006, which could cause the first-quarter economic growth estimate to be trimmed. Construction spending fell 1.7 percent to an annual rate of $856.72 billion, the lowest level since August...
Private employers added 119,000 jobs in April, well below economists' expectations in the latest piece of data to suggest the economy is encountering a soft patch, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday. Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report...
Is there a way to speed up divergence indicators so that the divergence is displayed when it happens not one or two bars later?
The euro rose to a two-month high against a broadly weaker dollar on Wednesday as expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will stick to its aggressive stimulus programme continued to hurt the U.S. currency. The euro was up 0.3 percent at $1.3213, its highest since Feb. 25, breaking through a reported...
US Markets US Markets reversed early losses to finish higher yesterday with all three of the major indices finishing higher and showing major gains for the month. These gains come despite weaker than expected economic data. The Dow Jones (DJIA)has seen 5 straight months of gains making this the best...
Technicals: Federal Reserve Meeting Keeps Investors on Sidelines, Asian and Europe Closed Federal Reserve Meeting Federal Reserve Meeting Stocks Europe Most European markets are closed today for public holidays with the FTSE 100 inching higher in low trading volumes while investors sit on the...
eurozone inflation at 1.2% Asian stocks and investors thirst for riskier assets were down in overnight trading as weak PMI data is released in China. The USD further weakened against the Japanese yen putting pressure on the exports market. The Fed reserve meeting which will end later today creates...
  Simple script  (10)
Hello, I am learning to programing and I have a problem, so I need your help. I created a script, to open order (works) int start() { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1.0,Ask,0,0,0,"some comment",16384,0,Green); return(0); } Latter I tried to make TP and SL (doesnt work) int start() { OrderSend(Symbol()...
hi. "OnCalculate "; when used "const double &price[]" ; WHAT MEAN? LIKE THIS: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,   const int prev_calculated, const int begin,           const double...
Hello everyone, Please let me explain what I am doing so you will understand what I am needing help with. I have developed a little trading system that is blowing me away. I know when to enter the trade. It works with EVERY pair and I do not need one single indicator to enter the trade. The lowest
The dollar eased on Wednesday as investors warily awaited the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting later in the day, while expectations for the European Central Bank to cut interest rates on Thursday capped the euro. Financial bookmakers were predicting London's FTSE 100 would open...
The Canadian dollar touched its highest level against the U.S. dollar in two and a half months on Tuesday following the release of stronger-than-expected Canadian gross domestic product data that showed economic growth gained momentum in February. Equity markets also rose, while the greenback...