how to switch the account from white label broker to normal broker?

hi all, may i know which broker is providing a small amount of spread value? if i'm not mistaken i'm using a white label broker, however i don't know how to switch to normal broker or any suggestion?
bec i found out that the signal provider's spread value is quite small, which he is earning small amount of pips (enter and out of a trade in a very small amount of time), however when i'm mirroring his trade, my trade all is in lost..may i know what should i do?

Please do not double post... Discussions about brokers are forbidden on this forum. Sorry.

Malacarne:
Please do not double post... Discussions about brokers are forbidden on this forum. Sorry.
oo..ok..sorry..and thanks

chbean66:
hi all, may i know which broker is providing a small amount of spread value? if i'm not mistaken i'm using a white label broker, however i don't know how to switch to normal broker or any suggestion?
bec i found out that the signal provider's spread value is quite small, which he is earning small amount of pips (enter and out of a trade in a very small amount of time), however when i'm mirroring his trade, my trade all is in lost..may i know what should i do?
See this topic Floating spread or fixed spread ? There are some informations that can be interesting for you.
Reason: