General - page 1345

Hans-Werner Sinn has deliberately distorted and obfuscated my argument. I was arguing that the current state of integration within the eurozone is inadequate: the euro will work only if the bulk of the national debts are financed by eurobonds and the banking system is regulated by institutions that...
Some quick thoughts on Europe. This morning the Eurozone got two notable datapoints. Unemployment hit a new all-time high. And inflation fell to 1.2%. With unemployment this high and inflation this low, the obvious thing is for the ECB to cut rates. And though the ECB probably should have cut rates...
  Check it out  (1)
Are U good in Forex trading? Trader's Pulse give u a chance to be more then just a trader ,,,,,check this out http://traderspulse.com/en/promotions/traders-wanted.html
Last night was a busy night for Japan, with a huge amount of data released across the board. The problem is the data was so mixed it’s impossible to tell if “Abeonomics” are helping the world’s third largest economy. Household spending was up by 5.2% last month compared to the same time last year....
EURUSD: The pair continues to maintain its upside bias triggered from the 1.2744 level though hesitating. As long as it continues to trade and hold above the 1.2955 level, further upside offensive is expected towards the 1.3201 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3250 level where a break...
Japanese data mixed In the Asian overnight session trading volume was again low following the string of important data releases from Japan yesterday. The Traders remained cautious waiting for central bank stimulus. Later in the day the U.S. Federal Reserve will be getting together for policy and...
Inflation in the euro zone has fallen to a three-year low and unemployment is at a new record, data showed on Tuesday, raising expectations of an interest rate cut by the European Central Bank to reignite the stagnant economy. Inflation dropped to a surprise 1.2 percent in April, the lowest level...
[Deleted]
Hello all, Does anyone know how this custom indicator can be altered so it only draws fibonacci retracements on the vertical zigzags in an uptrend and downward zigzags in a downtrend? An uptrend/ downtrend is calculated from a 120 period donchian channel on the H4 chart. The reason I ask is that my...
During the crisis Iceland was held up as one of the best examples of what was so wrong with the bubble that was created and sold to any and all. The party in power during this debacle was summarily dismissed by the people. However, a mere few years later, and given the apparent abhorrence with all...
GBPUSD: With continued upside offensive seen, further gain is likely towards the 1.5600. Above here will target the 1.5650 level and then the 1.5700 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. Conversely, on any pullback the pair could retest the 1.5410 level. We expect...
Less than 1 Year 1-3 Years 3-5 Years 5-10 Years Over 10 Years
The euro rose against the dollar and yen on Monday after Italy finally formed a government, ending two months of political uncertainty, but further gains may be limited given expectations the European Central Bank will cut interest rates this week. Italy's new prime minister, center-left politician...
The entire financial management industry is a profit-skimming rentier arrangement. It may seem uncharitable to note that only .4%--that's 4/10th of 1%--of mutual fund managers outperform a plain-vanilla S&P 500 index fund over 10 years, but that is being generous: by other measures, it's an...
Online Courses Online Articles Webinars Ebooks Seminars Demo Account
Scalping System Breakout System Indicator-Based System News Trading System Trading without System
We hage added a new feature: Follow users This feature allows you to follow your favorite users and get notified when they post. If this sounds to your like twitter style, well yes, it's the idea To find this new, go to your User Control Panel Settings. On left, near down end, look for "Follow
World shares gained and the dollar fell on Monday as investors counted on easy money from the U.S. and euro zone central banks to offset the risk of further disappointing global economic data. However, the euro gained ground as some investors had second thoughts about whether the European Central...
Estoy buscando algun broker que tenga un buen historial de m15 en mt4 para hacer pruebas de estrategias ya que las demos que encuentro tienen apenas 4 meses, alguien me puede ayudar. Gracias
Two weeks ago, it felt as though a deflationary breeze was blowing and stocks and commodities got whacked. Last week markets regained their footing. In the early innings of this week, markets are looking strong. Asia was basically closed today. But US futures are up, and stock markets are up across...
tell me please
Bank of England policymaker Ian McCafferty said that he was "cautiously optimistic" about Britain's economy, though recovery would continue to be difficult. "I see grounds for hope. Some of the forces that have held back recovery are easing. Supportive policies from the Bank of England are having an...
[Deleted]
What you think about this indicator peoples ???
Hi guys, I'm currently developing a trading system relying on a DLL to perform some networking. On one machine it is working as expexted, but on the other machine it fails to initialize the expert advisor, and doesn't add it to the chart. Both machines are running Windows 7 64Bit. The problem...
How fair is the effort to save the euro if the people living in the countries that receive aid are wealthier than the citizens of donor countries like Germany? A debate over a redistribution of the burdens is long overdue. The images we see from the capitals of Europe's crisis-ridden countries are...