General - page 1215

I am sorry for this question. I am new. Can anybody explain me how to change the followig to get result for the previous candle ( moving avarage)? double MA6_2=iMA(Symbol(),0,ma_fast_period,0,ma_fast_method,ma_fast_price,1);
[Deleted]
The idea is to use divergences between Bollinger Bands ( period 20, deviation 2) and the TVI_ v2 indicator. In truth is not so common to find this kind of divergence but as the idea can be applied to all pairs, you can take one or two signals per day. Quality is always better than quantity. Let the...
Hello there, Is it possible to organise profiles into subfolders in the same way that indicators files can be organised? I tried placing certain profile folders inside a folder but there is no link to them once I open mt4. Thank you for any help Metro 
How do I obtain the Bid and Ask of a specific currency pair on a specific timeframe, so that I can calculate the spread.
I am having a hard time with my ea being slow and after using the profiler, it seems the cause is the Bars function. Now, the bars function is being called in the Function I am using t ge the time of x bar. That is because as I understand it, I am using the CiTime class to get the time and as I...
Hey everyone, I am pulling my hair out here and Google isn't giving me any joy for a solution. I installed MQL5 over the weekend and everything was running smoothly, on Monday I placed 3 trades, all good. Today I went into MQL5 and it can't connect (demo account, I trade through a broker that...
is there any bid ask tick indicator that will show in histogram on each bar when ask price move it will add ask histogram same for bid price
[Deleted]
How can i remove check in check box as default setting? and i want to change timeout and maximum iterations as default setting. more,"Timeout and Maximum iterations" .
New to MT4 (and trading in general) so please pardon the newb question. On the right side of my charts on MT4 are the numbers for the current rate and so forth. How can I make those numbers larger? They are soooo small that it is really hard to see on the screen. I have added a screen shot with...
Attached is the .mq4 codefile for a grid system EA. Under certain market conditions and certain settings this EA is net profitable... if you keep a constant eye on it and limit its total positions to (for example) 30 by turning it off when the sum of its open positions and pending stop orders...
Hi, I have a strage problem. I have written a EA that is running two timers and when they are at zero they run a file write function that my Chrome Extenssion reads and preforms the login/logut. It is working fine , but only for a couple of hours and then after lets say sex-seven hours it stops...
  Skipping a hour  (1)
Hello! I wanted to ask for help, which function can I use to lock my expert for an hour?
USDCAD: Sees Further Corrective Weakness USDCAD: The pair took back almost all of its intraday day gains to close lower on Monday and followed through lower on Tuesday. This development now leaves it targeting further downside. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2450 level followed by the 1.2400...
as abv... or escalate to service desk?
HI everyone. I have EA. And i tried to backtest it. The results were amasing. The profit was great. But this is too good to be true. Im confused. I dont know if i shud trust this results and go to real account. May be i was lucky with my settings and on real account i will lose? Or may be there are...
I am currently trading via TOS with only $500 in the Forex account. FXCM requires $2000 and I would rather not do that if I do not have to. I'm looking for broker recommendations for MT4 or even the MT5 platforms. Assistance is greatly appreciated.
  Trading Robot  (1)
Automated 60 Second Trading Robot I have developed a strategy that, should it be automated, would seem to have achieved the holy grail in mt4 programming terms – consistent profit and profitable trading no matter what the market is doing! The system is based on the simple idea that at some point the
Hi all, I was trying a simple close condition when the Slope Direction Line changes from going downwards to going upwards. In some cases, it does not work, and I really do not understand why. I get the value of the Slope (shifted by 1 to have a consolidated value from the last bar), and compare it...
  EUR/USD  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform EURUSD, H1, 2015.03.04 FXstart Corp., MetaTrader 4, Real
Please anyone has any idea or know hoe i can get an email alert on my email whenever my indicator gives an alert on my chart. I have already set up my email with metatrader 4 and i have successfully sent test message applying all the SMTP settings.Thanks.
Four years have passed since the launch of the MQL5 Freelance service. In June 2010, it was launched together with the Payments service allowing users to order and pay for the development of MQL applications without leaving the MQL5.com website. The service was then called Jobs, and nobody could...
A new milestone has been reached in developing services for the MetaTrader platforms when the total of officially registered sellers hit the mark of 10 000. It is the number of users authorized to sell their programs and signal subscriptions. This figure could be a population of an average town, a...
  Activate product  (3)
In October 2014 I bought the RBC Range Bar Chart. I have lost the code and instruction on use. How do I proceed?
EURUSD : Biased To The Upside On Correction EURUSD: With EUR closing higher on a recovery the past week it looks to strengthen further in the new week. However, we may see a mild pullback before it could push higher again. Support is seen at 1.0750 level with a cut through here opening the door for
Deutsche Bank reports firm earnings data for the full-year 2014, the banking institute announced net income before tax reaching $3.35 billion, with the move showing that the bank's 2012 restructuring paid off Leading banking institute, Deutsche Bank (DB) has reported positive earnings data in its...
Hi forum, recently I found this indicator which is imho really awesome. It displays smaller charts of different symbols below the main chart. So you can watch more than one symbol at the same time in one chart window. What I find even more useful would be if the smaller charts show the same symbol...
Hi All, I want to testing a new strategy system with data 2 year. so I can analize new strategy is profitable or not ? any suggestion how i can do that thanks a lot
Through the past two years at Asirikuy they have developed a substantial amount of knowledge in the generation, evaluation and live trading of automatically generated trading strategies. The first of their software development efforts in this field, Kantu, has now become deprecated within their...
  EA Scalpper  (1)
Hi everybody could any one help to enhance this EA. it open 20 positions, and after calculation it close the total 20 positions at one times ( many positions are opened at one time with a positif profit, but not close, so there a risk to get negatif after) . what I am looking for is to modify it to...
  MarketInfo of anothe pair  (11   1 2)
Hi, I have an expert which has the code bellow. I run it on EURUSD chart in Tester & in real time. However in both cases I get tickvalue=0 tickvalue = ((MarketInfo("NZDJPY",MODE_TICKVALUE)) )*0.01; Print("NZDJPY=",tickvalue); I can't believe that there is no access to another pair, I will...