General - page 1213

Any Trade copier?  (24   1 2 3)
I'm looking if there is any mt5 to mt4 or mt4 to mt5 trade copier out there freely.
90 : 10 80 : 20 70 : 30 60 : 40 50 : 50
Hi guys, do I have to synchronize all of the open positions that the signal provider has ? It seems to be unprofitable when there is a significant difference in price. I've tried to use different setting but it seems to copy all of the positions no matter what ;/ Best Regards
Hi guys, I'm subscribed to a signal provider with the confirmations turned on. When I started the terminal, the 0.8% value was set, which is fine by me. 2014.10 . 01 04 : 48 : 09.648 '2201770' : Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new
D1 price is on primary bearish for trying to break 1.3241 support level for the bearish trend to be continuing. W1 price was reversed from primary bullish to primary bearish by breakdown breaking 1.3332 support level on close W1 bar. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 1.3296 resistance and 1...
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing some indicators from mql5.com but it seems is not possible. I have installed MT4 that run through Crossover (CodeWeavers). Have I to install some other software? Or, is there a procedure? Thanks. Claudio Italy
Hi Everyone I need some help setting up a signal subscription . Iv got everything set up but when it copies trades it always uses size of 0.1 lots and theres always so much free margin available. I have $300 deposit and its only using $10 as a margin across 5 trades ($2 margin for each trade). Is
I want to create my own signal. but my account has subscribed Johnpaul's signal ,now the signal is finished .How can I canceled the signal? Someone Please help me.
The euro fell to a two-year low against the dollar as slowing inflation in the 18 nations that share the currency boosts the case for extra stimulus from the European Central Bank to avert deflation. Already undermined by ECB President Mario Draghi’s moves to swell the central bank’s balance sheet...
I need to get DateTime variable some hours back from current moment (TimeCurrent()). There is approximate sample how it can be done in Visual Basic (Subtract) function: Dim date1 As New System.DateTime(1996, 6, 3, 22, 15, 0)Dim date2 As New System.DateTime(1996, 12, 6, 13, 2, 0)Dim date3 As New...
The euro hit fresh two-year lows against the U.S. dollar on Tuesday, as the release of disappointing euro zone consumer price inflation data fuelled further concerns over the threat of deflation in the region, while demand for the greenback remained broadly supported. EUR/USD hit 1.2622 during...
Based on theory, long-term trading is more adapted to common investors for the reason that it concentrates on rational thinking. On the other side, these features could extinguish the thrills of daily trading. It is quite a conservative process that would demand a great deal of patience, very much
Do you want to stay long in Forex business? All of us want to earn in Forex business but many of us getting failed and loosing their money.So, i will tell you the secret to remain live in this business and that secret is your money management .If you will manage your money in a good order then you
I've been looking online and actually I found nothing clear explaining how the business model works. So, I wonder if any of you guys could actually make a better and reasonable explanation on how they really profit on the broker side.
Hello, i am looking for a fractal indicator, where there is no upfractal following an upfractal and no downfractal following a downfractal (standard Bill Williams Fractal Definition). So always up down up down... fractals between just get ignored. See picture below, red x = no fractal. Would be
After last week, whenever I try to open the Terminal, it crashes and it gives me this error: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: regsvr32.exe Application Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Application Timestamp: 4a5bcdd6 Fault Module Name:...
Is there any way to search the code base to find out if a system I'd like to test has already had code written for it? Search the descriptions of the different experts and signals?
Hello guys, I want to ask if you could get me a dashboard showing all currencies and depending if they are above or below 240 EMA, this would then show red or yellow on each timeframe box on the dashboard for each currency. i would be very thankfull if you could!!!
There is part of sample program: switch(res) { case -1 : Print("Unknown symbol ",InpLoadedSymbol); break; case -2 : Print("Requested bars more than max bars in chart"); break; case -3 : Print("Program was stopped"); break; case...
The euro will weaken more than 5 percent against the dollar by June in a slide that option traders forecast will be slower than the tumble during Europe’s debt crisis in 2012, according to Nomura Holdings Inc. The CHART OF THE DAY shows that hedge funds and other large speculators boosted wagers...
I am trying to register signal but I get msg Broker: Invalid broker server/**/ Where as MT4 account is open and I am trading on that. Ajay
Hello, If I wanted to use swing highs and lows to determine fibonacci ratios and to set trailing stop losses from in an expert advisor, what algorithm would I use to determine these swing highs and lows? I put a chart below indicating what I mean: Thank You ThemBonez
Hello, If I wanted to use swing highs and lows to determine fibonacci ratios and to set trailing stop losses from in an expert advisor, what algorithm would I use to determine these swing highs and lows? I put a chart below indicating what I mean: Thank You ThemBonez
"My name is Boris Zarkalorf and I used to work for RealBank in Switzerland, until I discovered this amazing system which rots pips out the forex market like a maggot in apples." - as they always say these days... [sorry mods, this system is not yet ready for publication]
I can get a variety of sounds from SoundBible.com and in Wav format that is used in MT4. How do I download them into MT4 and call them up in my charts? Thanks for any help. Peter
Hello, I would like to create an excel-like grid in a separate window based on a 2 dimensional array consisting of pair symbols on the vertical and time frames on the horizontal, in which I would display indicator analysis information in the boxes where the symbols and time frames meet. How would i...
hello, I'd like to do a backtest for mt4 ea on, but I'd like to do the test on a weekly or monthly period, but I find these other two choices on the backtest of mt4, thank you to answer me by adding images to see how do this backtest thanks.
https://charts.mql5.com/5/800/eurusd-mn1-safecap-investments-ltd-2.png
Hello, Since April 2011 I opened 5 ticket on the service desk. None of them did receive any kind of response. I am not talking about solution, just answer. Should I also post somewhere to have those tickets read? The last one is about new release. Each time MQ release a new version, it...
hello; is there any mean to stream data (indicator value + real time price) to excel sheet??