General - page 1208

I have an EA that does the same job as the Trailing Stop only with scheduled orders. It modifying the mobile Stop normally, but the problem is that: Suppose a scheduled purchase order was executed, it goes up 10 pips trailing stop follows the 10 positive pips of the order price, until then perfect...
We search paid Beta Testers for new version of Fx Pulse! We are currently searching Forex Traders who are willing to help us with the final beta testing of Fx Pulse 4.0. It’s a new EA and as it includes several ‘never done before’ features, we want to make sure everything works 100% perfect before...
HI guys! i want to try EA, Can you recommend any safe EAs? thanks !
  time and sale  (1)
I purchased on MQL5 indicator time and sales, does not work. activetrades told me that is missing a file. can you help me? Thank you.
Hi, I am a new trader on MQL5, I want to find out how to check how much i made the previous day. How can i do that? since am copying trades fro someone. collins
  Bug in Web  (3)
I'm using the WebRequest code below to generate HTTP POST request: ====================================================================== string cookie=NULL, headers; char post[], result[]; int res; string url="http://postcatcher.in/catchers/5530766d71eeb8030000253c";...
Hello mate, I am looking for messaging app. What messaging app do you use mostly? Basically I want to monitor all, delete message, banned users by using this app. Which will be better. Idea please!
  Trading Balance  (4)
I have a 40 US dollars can i start trading or do i need to top up to 100 US dollars? secondly, i have subscribed for a signal only to realize that it is a demo account, can i earn if it is a demo account?
Hi All, I trade based on Volume Spread Analysis and tick volume data is very significant. Currently I need to confirm 2-3 mt4 charts from different broker to verify because in many cases volume feed is unreliable if only one source. I am sure this can be done if I add some data feed coding line to...
If i install metatrader and subscribe to a signal in my computer, and i do it again in another computer, will the trades be duplicated? (Virtual Server) If i don't accept the singal terms and services in the second MT terminal, is it going to get in conflict with the other one? Thank you.
I get this error 2015.04.20 23:38:12.490 '19080420': Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled I did synchronize already...what i should do? http://prntscr.com/6w7r0u
  Move to BE  (2)
hi im looking for a mt4 script than can move my stop to break even at a set price. like setting a TP line but just moves the stop, any help appreciated cheers onis
  saved charts  (1)
If I save a chart to the MQL5 site can anyone view the chart at any time?
Economist Steen Jakobsen, Chief Investment Officer of Saxo Bank, believes 2015 will be another "lost year" for the economy. And he predicts the Federal Reserve will indeed start to raise rates later this year, surprising the market and taking the wind of out asset prices. He recommends building cash...
Hi, this is an indicator i developed and it shows direction of the market analyzed, it's based on ADX as when it grows it displays arrows according to ADX direction. It features a smoothing algorithm ( value '1' no smoothing ) and DeltaAdx is the value difference between current ADX and the previous...
Hello all, Would you please to advice where the MT4 put the 'default indicator' (i.e. BB, RSI, Alligator , etc)? Thanks, anton
[Deleted]
Is there any program available which will give the maximum drawdown for the trades listed in my history? The standard history export file does not include this. I found one called <removed by mod - no product advertising thanks> but after installing it I can't use it - I get an "uninit" message and...
Hello there! I'm new to using signals from MQL5.com, I tried to login with MQL5 in to the terminal, I entered my credentials, but I do not see the "Signals" tab under Terminal. Need some help on how to fix it. I'm using XM.com Thanks in advance K
Freelance Commission of 10% Effective from April 6, 2015 It's been about five years since the launch of Freelance. Over 15,000 jobs have been performed since then. The average job cost has also increased. This proves that the service is successful and popular among traders who come here to order...
Hi I need to create a script that when my system time hits a certain time of the day a automatic buy or sell order needs to be placed. I figured out the system time thing, but I'm struggling to do the following for the buy / sell: if the current bar is higher than 12 bars back then the ticket must...
GBPUSD: Weakens, Vulnerable Below Key Resistance GBPUSD: With GBP seen weak and vulnerable on the back of its rejection candle print on Friday , more decline cannot ruled out. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4800 level. A break of here will
  Quantum mechanical methods  (127   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Are there any people on the forum who have done subj? Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, is there any desire to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have higher education preferably f.m
I have added my profile picture which is showing in my internal profile but not to the signal platform. Please give me the solution
How many charts does mt4 allow to be open at any one time?
I use fixed lot size for all trades I use random lot size/open some trades with different lot size than others I compound my lot size via a ea I use the entire account so only one trade at a time
Can I trade without indicators and how
Hi, I have subscribed to < removed > signal in my mt4 live account. I have noticed that the signal provider uses " EURUSDf" symbol where as my Mt4 broker uses "EURUSDpro" - different symbol - will there be a problem with my broker recognising "EURUSDf" orders? If so, how do I solve this problem
hi ALL I am new to Signal Trading. Would you please help me on a basic question about 'Signal Trading'. Can the volume be adjusted when the trade is copied from signal provider ? For example, when I subscribe, can I configure that all the copied trade's volume should be doubled For example, the
Some signals I can find in my MT4 program, I cannot find on mql5.com Why is that ?
EURUSD : Recovering With Caution EURUSD: Outlook for EUR remains to the upside after closing higher the past week. However, a mild pullback may occur in the new week as price hesitation signs are now seen on lower level charts. Resistance is seen at 1.0850 level with a cut through here opening the