Agents

Hi MQL5.forum,
I tried to get my agents following all the instructions from this page and the cloud one. But i still dont get to see my agents on my account. 
It might be i only have a demo account,  but not sure,  or i dont connect well to the cloud... 
Any of you  has the same problem? 
Thanks in advance for your help. 
Pablo

kerso4:
Hi MQL5.forum,
I tried to get my agents following all the instructions from this page and the cloud one. But i still dont get to see my agents on my account. 
It might be i only have a demo account,  but not sure,  or i dont connect well to the cloud... 
Any of you  has the same problem? 
Thanks in advance for your help. 
Pablo
1. Agents work on a personal computer or laptop?
2. The operating system is 64 bit?

Its a laptop. and im not sure, my computer supports both,64 and 32, but not sure which i did install, how can i check it?

kerso4:
Its a laptop. and im not sure, my computer supports both,64 and 32, but not sure which i did install, how can i check it?
If the laptop is running on battery power-agents will not work. The operating system on the laptop is 64 bit?

Not my case, plugged to the electricy, i have no battery on it. I think its 64 bits i just check and its terminal64.exe .

kerso4:
Not my case, plugged to the electricy, i have no battery on it. I think its 64 bits i just check and its terminal64.exe .
If agents appear in Task Manager, then you just need to wait until the jobs come for agents.

Karputov Vladimir:
If agents appear in Task Manager, then you just need to wait until the jobs come for agents.
but they dont appear there, its like MT5 did not register in my ML5 account. i dont know. I wrote to the support, waiting for an answer
Reason: