General - page 1220

I encounter problems with CopyRates on MT4. Could someone give me a clue, where the problem is? When I attach an indicator to a chart, the indicator crashes on CopyRates command, producing this expert tab output: 14:32:59 Access violation write to 0x0000000514:32:59 RangeNoGapBar RUSSELL2000,H4:...
  MT4  (2)
Hello all, maybe someone know how to easy delete old indicator from MT4 ?
Hi Everyone, i am hoping that someone could help me to set my mt4 expert advisor.I am not good in computing skills.But i would like to make and expert advisor with a spike bar indicator which measures the size of the candlestick body. I would like the ea to open a buy or sell position based on...
One of the most interesting examples of central bank intervention -- that has created some great opportunities for traders -- is the SNB's repeated statements, supported by actual intervention, to ensure EUR/CHF does not fall below 1.20. As the chart above illustrates, there are some signs that...
The week ahead is packed with events and data. The monthly cycle of purchasing managers surveys and the US jobs report are featured. There are also central bank meetings in six, high-income countries and three emerging markets. Given the recent geopolitical developments, in Ukraine as well as with...
Кто-нибудь помогите, пожалуйста, почему я не могу авторизоваться на MQL5 со своего рабочего терминала??? И логи и пароль ввожу, бестолку!
The European Central Bank meeting on Thursday is the prime event for markets seeking clarity on the bank's response to a stalled recovery, disappearing inflation and the sluggish pace of reform in the euro zone. Inflation in the 9.6 trillion euro economy dropped to a fresh five year low of 0.3...
I get the following message when running MT5 om both Demo and live: authorization on Alpari - MT5 failed (Service is not available) Tried to open a new MT5 account on Alpari UK. did not work either. Stuck on "Wait a little"
I personally own an iPod touch , and a few months ago when MT4 update the apps on IOS I was , and still so fucking impressed with the new update. Being able to plot support and resistance line on the chart really helps a lot. My question is , is there any official news or even rumours that...
Faith that the future will be better than the present is slipping, as despite President Obama's demands that Americans not be "cynics," a new report shows there is a major lack of confidence that the next generation will have it better than the last one. As WSJ reports, most strikingly, only 16% of...
  Money management  (1)
Easy to say but very hard to do. Money management is the major strategy for forex trading market. What;s your opinion
One of the great economic myths of our time is Japan’s “lost decades.” As Japan doubles-down on inflationary stimulus, it’s worth reviewing the facts. The truth is that the Japanese and US economies have performed in lock-step since 2000, and their performances have matched each other going as far...
  CopyBuffer  (2)
if I'm copying just 1 count do I still need to use ArraySetAsSeries ?
I'm doing a "News" strategy where I quickly enter a Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders in the same market, bracketing current price. Currently, I right click on the chart at my entry price, and select either Buy Stop or Sell Stop. I then drag my order as close to current price as it will allow. The...
Having flip-flopped from forecasting EUR strength for the next 12 months in April (target 1.40), Goldman has rapidly ratcheted down its expectations for the flailing currency to 1.30 previously and now forecasts EURUSD at 1.20 in 12 months. As Goldman notes, "because we believe the dynamics of the...
  USDCAD news  (508   1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51)
thread dedicated to USDCAD news
Has Germany had enough? Hot on the heels of Mario Draghi's 'demands' that EU leaders undertake "structural reforms" to boost competitiveness and overcome the legacy of Europe's debt crisis, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble unleashed perhaps the most worrisome statement tonight for all...
Hi, I have two brokers mt5 accounts open. I pulled up the stochastic oscillator for the H1 AUDNZD and they are both reading different values? How is this possible? The parameters are the same for both of the indicators. The variance isnt massive, but there is a difference between both the...
Pending Home Sales fell 2.7% year-over-year making this the 10th month of falling YoY sales. This print beat expectations of a 3.5% decline but last month's data was revised lower to a 4.7% decline. MoM sales jumped 3.3% but the series has been extremely noisy in the last 6 months as the Northeast...
Can you stick to a trading plan exactly? there were times that I was tempted not to follow my plan and trade according to what I see and feel.
An expected rise in interest rates over the next year will help the largest U.S. banks earn billions of dollars in additional net interest income, setting up their cheap stocks for what could be a stellar run. You might be surprised to be reading anything positive about big banks, in light of Bank...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please help to to cancel the order attached to the file I posted ? I am following one signal but somehow the order got stucked. If I click on the X, the order does not dissapear. Any ideas ? Regards. Marcelo
Time Frame : H1 Pairs : Run this ea on anyone chart will you run on 1 more chart you will face loose Type : this is correlation ea, hedging with USDCHF vs USDJPY Minimum deposit for this ea : $300 lot size 0.01 target profit for 0.01 lot size is $3, you can also trade with 0.02 lot size. sometimes
Hello traders, I wanted to know if anyone knows a site free after being able to see the differencial in the volume of a given cross (example: Eur / Usd), I would be able to see the volumes buy and volumes sell. I know the outcome would be enough to spark closure daily. It does not matter who is on...
Another night, another sell-side bank suggests European QE must be getting closer and, along with more un-de-escalation in Russia-Ukraine, the bid for German bonds continues to surge as Europe's greater depression appears increasingly priced into bonds. Yields on all German bonds out to 3 years are...
Hi, I'm looking the person who can do the job like Repair EA MQL4 and MQL5 / Combine the EA / Convert MQL4 to MQL5 / The problem of EA MQL4 and MQL5
There have been some epic transatlantic yacht races over the decades. It is always a contest of navigation, strength and skill, which pits each sailor against both the elements and the competition. But right now there is another transatlantic race underway, and this one is being fought among central...
A few days ago, when we looked at what is one of the last tax havens in the world, the principality of Monaco, we uncovered not only the world's most expensive Penthouse costing a whopping $400 million, but got some perspective on how far one's dollar really goes, or doesn't. Because when it comes...
The headline print of a record-breaking 22.6% gain - smashing the 8.0% expectation - hides the extremely obvious factor of the largest civilian aircraft orders (an entirely one-off non-repeatable factor). Durables ex Transportation collapsed from a 3% gain to a 0.8% drop - the biggest drop in...
Hello Friends, I am using a scalping strategy to trade it has been working for me pretty well. I am looking for a EA that closes the trades if at the close of the candle it is profitable(including the spread i have a swap free broker). If not profitable at the close of first...