General - page 1216

[Deleted]
I cannot confirm previous email because the previous email service ended. I want to contact admin, how to do that? Thank You.
Hello Everyone, Has anyone been able to produce viable ANN algorithms for trading? I have been reading LeAnn Yu's book on it and there are some very interesting theories I would like to try out. I need advice on how to go about building the framework, what tools and APIs are required etc. My...
Dear MQL support team, I have read your page about general questions about signal subscribing by the link, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773. However, I still can't find the answer I need. Below are my questions: . I see there's signal subscribing on their site. Although some are free for...
Set buy limit at 1.2945 stop loss at 1.2920 and tp at 1.2975. If tp area is hit before pending order opens cancel the pending order. If you had won from my previous hint, open lower lots to protect last profit.
Hi everyone, this is my first Post, I need your help CODERS I need a support and resistance indicator, it needs to plot boxes representing Support and resistance zones... I had downloaded ALOT of indicators and tested ALL OF THEM, but its amazing that neither of those do what I need.... the indi...
i have order a signal but it aways relay 5 minute!  can i cancel  it payback my money?
Germany sold EUR 3.34 billion 2-year notes to a desparate-for-collateral, safe-haven-seeking, ECB QE-front-running, deflation-pricing market (with exceptional demand - an elevated 2.26x bid-to-cover) for a stunning -0.07% yield... an all-time record low yield issuance for Germany . We have nothing
1. It seems that, in automatic settings, an Expert Advisor is run tick by tick. In stock or futures applications, a tick typically means a trading order. However, the historical data are all based on Open-High-Low-Close prices (plus Volume) of a one-minute bar. Does it mean that the minute bar...
RANsquawk Preview: FOMC Decision - 17th September 2014
Is it possible to add a Trailing and Breakeven Stop to a functioning EA? Where and what code needs to be added? Also, is it possible to run an EA that will close all open positions when a certain daily profit/loss target is met? How would this EA run? On any chart or independently? Thank you. 
Hi there, I see some people capture a video of the chart movements. Anybody knows what's the software they use? Best regards, CG
[Deleted]
looking for script move price of buy limit orders with the variable spread if you are going to make a buy limit order for gbp/usd from 1.6165 and the spread while you making the buy limit order was 4 pips so you will make the buy limit order at 1.6169 but if the spread change from 4 pips to 10 pips...
Hello, I am in front of an abnormal situation. As you can see from attached pictures I run an EA. It opens a position at 1.29604 with a StopLoss at 1.29574. Till now everything OK. After that it starts to modify position StopLoss according to my code. The question is why position is not closed...
hello ,,please what is the zigzag function to get the price or time for the biggest correction between 2 pointsthanks in advance
Dear all Bro Please tell me how do i identifind trend in forex market? Thanks
Can someone point me in the direction where I find information on how to modify multiple orders, where I can modify the TP of all open orders to the same TP value as the first order opened? Thanks!
[Deleted]
looking for script to close all pending orders in the terminal by one click
Dear forum participants, I would like to ask you about next two questuons: 1. Which profit does a successful trader have in pips per day (approximately)? 2. Which profit does a good EA have in pips per day (approximately)? Thank you for your answers and comments in advance Best regards...
Use Equidistant channel to determinate the point to buy or sell. This is a good strategy for manual trade.
  MT5 on MAC  (2)
Hello everyone, I've just installed MT5 on my MAC via PlayOnMac . I'm facing the same issue as MT4 . I cannot see "data windows" tooltip values on mouseover event . It' completely random , sometimes I can see them and more times no tooltip. The data window on the left side is refreshed instantly
Yellen Looking For Consensus Like Ben Bernanke, Janet Yellen appears to be a leader in search of consensus. After artificially holding down interest rates and pumping gobs of money into the financial system, the Fed faces the near-impossible task of trying to keep the financial markets fairly tame...
Hi Everyone, I create an custom indicator and would like to draw histogram on chart window instead of Arrow. I try this code below and it doesn't work. Can you help me with that? Thank you, HHC //--- plot sell2#property indicator_label4 "sell2"#property indicator_type4...
The beta test of the new MetaTrader 4 version is currently underway. The update's main features include changes in MQL4 programming language. It has been substantially revised, and its functionality has been brought closer to that of MQL5. Of course, we have made every effort to ensure...
Hey guys, Im out here for some help,advice and/or directions ! Im looking for somebody who could create-develop indicator for mt4- Its nothing too fancy -Rsi and stochastic in one indicator window with levels 20 and 80 both must have variable values ,line styles and colors! as well both must have MA...
as a trader if you fail in his trade continuously . that time you must be need a motivation . and this motivation you get into your past trade when you are gain in this trade . so it is really workable for me you can use it .....Thank you.
Does anyone have an idea, how to increase jobs that my PC will be working on?
Hello to All, Please Ineed help to know does exist any indicator that draw Horizontal line every dayon the opening price I will appreciateyour support Regards, Moti
At 2.61%, the yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury note is at its highest level since July. But it's still extremely low. Folks like hedge fund manager David Tepper believe that yields are heading higher from here. But according to Deutsche Bank's Torsten Slok, there are actually more forces pushing U...
Hello, Here is a great EA based on price action that goes after highs and lows. It trades on USDJPY as this currency seems to be the most consistent. It makes money and can even outrun commission. What I need: The EA is simple. Right now it's taking the dailyhigh and dailylow variables from the
The pound, already suffering its worst month in more than a year, has the potential to tumble 10 percent should the Scots vote for independence from the U.K., according to economists surveyed by Bloomberg. A victory by Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond’s “yes” campaign would mean a 5 percent to...