General - page 1218

[Deleted]
Hi, is possible to mix in the same mt4 ea and signals? Are there any issue?
Hello, The link to download MT4 from metatrader4.com is not working. Where else can I get the mt4setup.exe file?
Ukraine said on Wednesday its president had agreed with Russia's Vladimir Putin on steps towards a "ceasefire regime" in Kiev's conflict with pro-Russian rebels, but the Kremlin denied any actual truce deal, sowing confusion on the eve of a NATO summit. "The parties reached mutual understanding on...
So i setup to process data hoping it may make me money as my computer is very powerful and could process a lot. So far i haven't gotten much to process and i'm wondering if this will even make me a penny. any advice?
I had subscribed to Mark99fx, who had 2 years of good trading history. After I had subscribed for nearly two months, with losses, his 2 years trading history disappeared leaving only 2 months trade history with a warning he was a new trader. Be warned.
Hello , I am new to the area , and I have great interest in assembling a robot to make trades . I already have consolidated strategy for trades ( basically through the use of moving average , OBTR , MACD , and Candles ) , and I have invested in stocks , and got reasonable returns. The investments
i beleive that to become an expert in forex, you must work hard, posses high intelligence, start from demo trading before advancing to live trading. and lets say you with a little addition of luck you become a expert, then then benefits in monetary term justifies the effort put into training to...
[Deleted]
Hello, how can i change the Volume Size (Lot) of the signals? In the Options/Trading the Volume its not working ( signal Provider is Double MA)
  ICustom Question  (22   1 2 3)
I've been trying to import values from an indicator into my EA, without success. iCustom imports values stored in buffers 0,1,2,3 etc. from an indicator. So far, these values are either 0.00000 or 2147483647.00000 ( empty value). I've tried adding additional buffers to the indicator and assigning
  MT4 or MT5 which one do you prefer  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A lot of peeps are using the MT5 and they Are really saying nice things about it, I have just been getting positive response. Am skeptic about leaving the MT4 am used to, especially the automated version I get at profiforex, Please I need to know your personal option about the two. thanks
Hi, does anyone have or can create an indicator for mt4 that contain the line graph of a currency pair or cfd and within the same indicator always the line graph of another currency pair or cfd which are contained in a scale ranging from zero to 100. And with the possibility to enter the number of...
The weekend's headlines reeled from the collapse in global manufacturing PMIs and with them the last best hope for the world's economies to reach escape velocity all on their own. However, there was one nation that did not plunge... there was one country whose growth (based on the soft survey data)...
I have used an MT4 on my cellphone and get a memo account, but I find I can't log in the account on my computer MT4, my question: if I can log in an account both in computer and cellphone, if ok, how? thank you!
I can't find this option anywhere, and it's a pretty basic forum feature. Thanks for any help!
I have a question about tick volumes in Metatrader data. Though the week interval in Metatrader evaluates to Sunday - Saturday, many weekly charts data show volume sum from Monday to Sunday. So, how is the volume for the weekly chart calculated?
I encounter problems with CopyRates on MT4. Could someone give me a clue, where the problem is? When I attach an indicator to a chart, the indicator crashes on CopyRates command, producing this expert tab output: 14:32:59 Access violation write to 0x0000000514:32:59 RangeNoGapBar RUSSELL2000,H4:...
  MT4  (2)
Hello all, maybe someone know how to easy delete old indicator from MT4 ?
Hi Everyone, i am hoping that someone could help me to set my mt4 expert advisor.I am not good in computing skills.But i would like to make and expert advisor with a spike bar indicator which measures the size of the candlestick body. I would like the ea to open a buy or sell position based on...
One of the most interesting examples of central bank intervention -- that has created some great opportunities for traders -- is the SNB's repeated statements, supported by actual intervention, to ensure EUR/CHF does not fall below 1.20. As the chart above illustrates, there are some signs that...
The week ahead is packed with events and data. The monthly cycle of purchasing managers surveys and the US jobs report are featured. There are also central bank meetings in six, high-income countries and three emerging markets. Given the recent geopolitical developments, in Ukraine as well as with...
Кто-нибудь помогите, пожалуйста, почему я не могу авторизоваться на MQL5 со своего рабочего терминала??? И логи и пароль ввожу, бестолку!
The European Central Bank meeting on Thursday is the prime event for markets seeking clarity on the bank's response to a stalled recovery, disappearing inflation and the sluggish pace of reform in the euro zone. Inflation in the 9.6 trillion euro economy dropped to a fresh five year low of 0.3...
I get the following message when running MT5 om both Demo and live: authorization on Alpari - MT5 failed (Service is not available) Tried to open a new MT5 account on Alpari UK. did not work either. Stuck on "Wait a little"
I personally own an iPod touch , and a few months ago when MT4 update the apps on IOS I was , and still so fucking impressed with the new update. Being able to plot support and resistance line on the chart really helps a lot. My question is , is there any official news or even rumours that...
Faith that the future will be better than the present is slipping, as despite President Obama's demands that Americans not be "cynics," a new report shows there is a major lack of confidence that the next generation will have it better than the last one. As WSJ reports, most strikingly, only 16% of...
  Money management  (1)
Easy to say but very hard to do. Money management is the major strategy for forex trading market. What;s your opinion
One of the great economic myths of our time is Japan’s “lost decades.” As Japan doubles-down on inflationary stimulus, it’s worth reviewing the facts. The truth is that the Japanese and US economies have performed in lock-step since 2000, and their performances have matched each other going as far...
  CopyBuffer  (2)
if I'm copying just 1 count do I still need to use ArraySetAsSeries ?
I'm doing a "News" strategy where I quickly enter a Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders in the same market, bracketing current price. Currently, I right click on the chart at my entry price, and select either Buy Stop or Sell Stop. I then drag my order as close to current price as it will allow. The...