General - page 1209

USDJPY: Hesitates Ahead Of The 107.52 Level. USDJPY: Trouble is now looming ahead of the 107.52 level as USDJPY is now facing bear threat. If it closes lower on a negative candle, it would have ended its recovery and turned risk lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 106.00 level where a
  Old EA  (2)
Is it possible to update an old Ea that works perfekt in strategi tester with old dates but when I try it live buy 8 time of the same buy.
1.“We just get richer and richer.” In 2013, the wealth of the world’s billionaires reached a record high — helped by 200 newcomers like Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. The 2013 Forbes Billionaires List names 1,426 billionaires with an aggregate net worth of $5.4 trillion, up a whopping 17% from $4...
  About making millions.  (21   1 2 3)
I have seen some posts about making million bucks with smaller investment. I would like to share my experience about these markets. Most of the traders are believing that it is possible to do this. The try with smaller investments with high leverage and giant lot size. They try to find the perfact...
Is it possible to earn million dollars from few 100 dollars in forex
milliseconds seconds (for example, scalping, arbitrage) minutes (for example, trading on news events) hours (for example, intraday or intersession trading) days (for example, TA on H4, D1) weeks or months (investing, carry-trade, etc)
Could someone recommend a metatrader 5 broker that supports USA? because I have not found a reputable one yet.
Have some subscribers to my signal. When will subscription fees be credited to my account? Regards
  Shift the chart.  (6)
Hello experts, To find price more below, are there other ways that could shift the chart, that does not cause the chart constricted like this? I find it difficult to make a trading plan when the chart constricted like that. Anyone can help, please ? Thanks, Yohana
why i cant use cloud on tester when balance is 150 usd and iam getting error mql5 cloud network: not enought money ?
mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4 mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4 mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all...
Several global banks have begun charging large customers to deposit their money in euros, a rare move that could have costly implications for investors and companies that do business on the Continent. The actions are driven by policies from the European Central Bank, which in June became the largest...
Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow. Profit target 2-4 % per month. For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account. Steady day traders only. For more info contact v...
why different brokeks have different price difference. is there any manipulation with prices by brokers, even brokers of same country and regulations have mismatch prices and spread
Since i´ve installed Mt4 on my mobil, and get notifications when trades are opened etc, I get same messeges over and over. What could be the issue ? I tried to restart my device, and still getting same messeges? Regards
Janet Yellen thrust the Federal Reserve into the debate on inequality in America, deploring what she said were the biggest increases in disparities of wealth and incomes since the 19th century. “The past few decades of widening inequality can be summed up as significant income and wealth gains for...
How to give comment on a signal?
Hello, I am trying to compare few signals, and I am struggling with equity drawdown comparison. On signal page I can see maximal eqity drawdown in percent and value, and that's all. If signal trades many pairs - I want to know maximal drawdown for each pair separately, not just total sum. Is that...
D1 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2500 support and 1.2791 resistance levels. H4 price is on bullish correction: price is above Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the bullish as a primary trendSinkou Span B line was broken and the price came to inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo: this is...
EURJPY: Targets Further Bullishness EURJPY- Having reversed its intra day weakness to close higher on a rejection candle formation on Thursday , further recovery higher is likely. Support comes in at the 135.50 level where a break will aim at the 135.00 level. A break will target the 134.50 level
Hi guys, i have created a signal and i had starting capital of 490 euro. On MQL5.com it shows that my starting capital was 800 EUro..why? The moderators doesn't reply to me, so i thought i will ask here..maybe there is something i can do about it? Thanks guys..
Hi, Is there a way to see who has subscribed to your signal? Not just the number of people... Thanks, Patricia
Hi, This is a request for a custom indicator. One of which I have not been able to find online or in this forum. The indicator is based on tick volume delta. 1. Indicator showing tick volume delta as a histogram. 2. another showing tick volume delta correlations between certain currency pairs. I...
Hi i live in France and i'm looking for a broker that would allow me to trade sliver/wheat/coffee as well as local institutions (general electric, GDF in France, etc) i don't care about Forex, i just care about commodities/local businesses anyone can help me? i've installed MT4 from Alpari but...
can anyone tell me if i can have more than one copy Subscription (say 3) linked/trading from one brokerage account?
Hello, I have created a signal, but i dont trade with that acc for some time. And now i start to trade with that acc again. But the signal moved to the "archieve" section and i cant do anything about it. How to delete/edit that signal? Thanks.
Hi guys, today I've lost some money due to that : 2014.10.16 08:56:05.518 '2205481': Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled2014.10.16 08:56:05.518 '2205481': Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot correct position [#11792469 sell 0.04 GOLD at 1238.26 sl: 1242...
Hi  I have one smartphone and one tablet.   I would like to use both for receiving information when trading takes place on my account(notifications). So far i´ve installed mt4 on my phone and it works great.  But when i isntall it on my table , i get a different MetaquotesID.(the ID i put in to my...
Hi Folks, Any good coder could help me setting a function thats allow me keep broeken old levels or not, in my concept changes of polarity almost 2x time could be a great entry! please anyone? Indicator:ii_supdem_v2.33.mq4 Image: