General - page 1219

New beta version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 654 has been released on MetaQuotes-Demo server. It contains the following changes: Terminal: Preparatory works for Cloud Hosting implementation. Many traders want to arrange a reliable round-the-clock operation of the client...
Hi there, Currently we have the following ENUM STATISTICS: STAT_PROFIT Net profit after testing doubleSTAT_SHORT_TRADES # of Short trades int STAT_LONG_TRADES # of Long trades int STAT_PROFIT_SHORTTRADES # of Profitable short trades int STAT_PROFIT_LONGTRADES # of Profitable long...
Hello people, Maybe the answer is somewhere already.. But I couldn't find it, so I'll take the chance to ask it.. There are signals that say "Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves." Can anybody tell me from what level of drawdown...
The European Central Bank's (ECB) simultaneous announcement of an asset purchase program and cuts to its main interest rates should provide a strong message to European leaders: We have done all we can, now it's your turn. The divergence of national economies within Europe, with the core (France,...
  Trades manager?  (1)
Hi! Is here some indicator, who count all open trades and count your TP and SL and get to you numbers if you hit TP or SL how many money you have? Hope you understand. Thanks!
Ok sofar it seems the cloud is working oddly as i have 3 computers one gets lots to process the other 2 get nothing i want to process stuff but i'm getting nothing to process its quite dissapointing
Comments that do not relate to the "I just need some advice.", have been moved into this topic.
How many times in the last few years have you (or any of Europe's less-than-core leaders) said to yourselves- "EU, what's the point?" All this ceding of sovereignty, centralization of power, relinquishment of decision-making; and for what? The answer - of course - free-er trade, a customs union...
I have my pc all setup to process data for people 12 cores overclocked to 5ghz 24 gigs of ram always on but theres barley any activity what am i doing wrong ?
Dear Guys In the signals sections there is a slippage tab. 1. what is the need for it. How value calculate over there. 2. I notice different signal show different lower value, why? Thanks
Please tell me how to repaint indicator convert to non repaint . Thank you.
Hello, I have question regarding optimizing EA in MT4 strategy tester for current day. Is it possible to be done? How I can download today's ticks? I'm asking this because when I try to optimize my EA, the latest possible testing dates are from yesterday to today (ending at 00:00 between yesterday...
i now have 3 computers setup with this a total of 22 cores and alot of power but im still getting nothing to process.......help?
I got this question from a client, and I can't really find any answer about this.   When you buy an EA on the market and you get for example 5 activations, and you install the EA on a VPS.  What happens when the VPS hardware gets an upgrade (this will happen without a doubt).  Do you lose that...
[Deleted]
Hi, is possible to mix in the same mt4 ea and signals? Are there any issue?
Hello, The link to download MT4 from metatrader4.com is not working. Where else can I get the mt4setup.exe file?
Ukraine said on Wednesday its president had agreed with Russia's Vladimir Putin on steps towards a "ceasefire regime" in Kiev's conflict with pro-Russian rebels, but the Kremlin denied any actual truce deal, sowing confusion on the eve of a NATO summit. "The parties reached mutual understanding on...
So i setup to process data hoping it may make me money as my computer is very powerful and could process a lot. So far i haven't gotten much to process and i'm wondering if this will even make me a penny. any advice?
I had subscribed to Mark99fx, who had 2 years of good trading history. After I had subscribed for nearly two months, with losses, his 2 years trading history disappeared leaving only 2 months trade history with a warning he was a new trader. Be warned.
Hello , I am new to the area , and I have great interest in assembling a robot to make trades . I already have consolidated strategy for trades ( basically through the use of moving average , OBTR , MACD , and Candles ) , and I have invested in stocks , and got reasonable returns. The investments
i beleive that to become an expert in forex, you must work hard, posses high intelligence, start from demo trading before advancing to live trading. and lets say you with a little addition of luck you become a expert, then then benefits in monetary term justifies the effort put into training to...
[Deleted]
Hello, how can i change the Volume Size (Lot) of the signals? In the Options/Trading the Volume its not working ( signal Provider is Double MA)
  ICustom Question  (22   1 2 3)
I've been trying to import values from an indicator into my EA, without success. iCustom imports values stored in buffers 0,1,2,3 etc. from an indicator. So far, these values are either 0.00000 or 2147483647.00000 ( empty value). I've tried adding additional buffers to the indicator and assigning
  MT4 or MT5 which one do you prefer  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A lot of peeps are using the MT5 and they Are really saying nice things about it, I have just been getting positive response. Am skeptic about leaving the MT4 am used to, especially the automated version I get at profiforex, Please I need to know your personal option about the two. thanks
Hi, does anyone have or can create an indicator for mt4 that contain the line graph of a currency pair or cfd and within the same indicator always the line graph of another currency pair or cfd which are contained in a scale ranging from zero to 100. And with the possibility to enter the number of...
The weekend's headlines reeled from the collapse in global manufacturing PMIs and with them the last best hope for the world's economies to reach escape velocity all on their own. However, there was one nation that did not plunge... there was one country whose growth (based on the soft survey data)...
I have used an MT4 on my cellphone and get a memo account, but I find I can't log in the account on my computer MT4, my question: if I can log in an account both in computer and cellphone, if ok, how? thank you!
I can't find this option anywhere, and it's a pretty basic forum feature. Thanks for any help!
I have a question about tick volumes in Metatrader data. Though the week interval in Metatrader evaluates to Sunday - Saturday, many weekly charts data show volume sum from Monday to Sunday. So, how is the volume for the weekly chart calculated?