Build 851 not bringing in all the indicators - page 3

Build 851 is push / background update.

Just open MT4 and it start automatic update unnoticeably.
No sign, no asking, no confirmation at all.

Hello, my mt4 is also having the same problem, it just updated to the version of the build 851 without asking my permission, and that even in the version of my broker, from Activ Trades. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? most indicators with whom I used to trade and do backtests are no longer shown in the chart, does anyone know how I could possibly solve this problem?

Ovo Cz:
You can follow this <linke removed>.
Please post your procedure here directly, link to commercial site are not allowed. Thank you.

Alain Verleyen:
Please post your procedure here directly, link to commercial site are not allowed. Thank you.
No problem, you have my permission to reprint it.

When will the next official build appear?

Marcin Konieczny:
When will the next official build appear?
 Next few months

Tan Phan Ngoc:
 Next few months
no one knows the reason,whywhywhy?

Ok I had the same issue and I uninstalled and then reinstalled meta trader 4. This reverts the system back to build 840.

On opening meta trader 4 I am asked permission by my computer for the client terminal of metaquotes software corp to make changes to my computer. Previously I said yes presuming that this would just allow me to get a live feed however what it actually does is update the build from 840 to 851. Saying NO does not effect the feed or live data in anyway and keeps the 840 build so all my custom indicators work fine now.

Its pretty long winded but as a short term fix until the bug is sorted its the only solution I can find

rush1884:

Ok I had the same issue and I uninstalled and then reinstalled meta trader 4. This reverts the system back to build 840.

On opening meta trader 4 I am asked permission by my computer for the client terminal of metaquotes software corp to make changes to my computer. Previously I said yes presuming that this would just allow me to get a live feed however what it actually does is update the build from 840 to 851. Saying NO does not effect the feed or live data in anyway and keeps the 840 build so all my custom indicators work fine now.

Its pretty long winded but as a short term fix until the bug is sorted its the only solution I can find

Just to add a note to this, if you update any of your installed terminals (accidentally or deliberately), every other terminal you have installed on that machine will also be automatically updated using the same download.

Also, as may have already been mentioned, "beta" builds will only download if you are connected to the MetaQuotes server. Brokers will only update with "official" releases.

Beta Build 854 is now available.
Reason: