General - page 1622

[Deleted]
Please check my new EA. It looks promising needs a few rectification before it can hit bigtime. My programming skills are very limited but suggestion will be highly appreciated. One thing I have introdued in this simple EA is the Changing of the stoploss and closing of half of open position which
Hi, I have the standard (non-MT4) MACD indicator with line crossing and Histogram. I am unable to convert it into a MTF. As you see, I could only convert the Red Line to MTF, but the Blue and Histogram are not converting. Can someone please help? Thanks, JForex
  Tradeigel's trades  (22   1 2 3)
Dear traders, last week I started a trading journal on paper and today the idea of continuing it here came to my mind. I hope that writing in public and possibly receiving feedback will help me focus even more on the system I recently started to study. Making the journal will force me just taking...
[Deleted]
Recently , I have tested new expert advisor «Neural Scalping» EURUSD – M5 . The advisor deserves an intent attention, because it combines the scalping and neural net. The Back test on alpari’s quotations from 2004 is perfect.. I put my impression about advisor in myMT4 blog.
Recently, I have tested new expert advisor «Neural Scalping» EURUSD – M5 . The advisor deserves an intent attention, because it combines the scalping and neural net. The Back test on alpari’s quotations from 2004 is perfect.. I put my impression about advisor in my [URL="http://mt4.us"]MT4 blog...
Hi all, Where can I find mql best practices or templates that help me to write clean and easy to understand EA?
  Intraday trading signal  (2524   1 2 3 4 5 ... 252 253)
Intraday trading signal for GBP/USD - 1.4224 By AceTrader : AceTrader - Best Intra-day Forex Trading Strategies Although cable has fallen in tandem with euro n the retreat fm y'day's high at 1.4449 may extend to 1.4190/00, if our daily bullish outlook is correct, sup at 1.4176 shud limit downside n...
I have Build 217 02/Jul/2008 int start() { counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars==0) { process history bars } else { process bar 0 } } In the above code, randomly in long periods of time, the...
  Random Number Generation  (17   1 2)
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to code a random number generator? I understand I could use the MathRand() function, but this function will return a random number anywhere between 0 - 32767. What I need to do is generate a random number between two parametars, x & y. An example...
Does anyone know which forex paper trading game sites are the best....and do any of the games play contests for real money? please do reply.. thanks..
The goal of this thread will be to post lessons learned from my perspective as a both a trader and Tai Chi/Qigong teacher. Assuming there is any interest I will try to make somewhat frequent posts. The title "365 Trade" is a concept taken from a book called "365 Tao", which gives the reader a...
I have developed a platform. this platform can help you sell ea without giveing your ea to customer. you just need to regist a user to my site, add the price you like to sell, after that you what you need is download a indicator and install it to the mt4 which you run ea on, the signals your ea...
While the international economic crisis has effected almost every nation in some way, Japan's economy has been particularly struggling. The export based economy is finding it harder to keep funds flowing into the country with decreased demand for it's products worldwide, especially in the United...
Britain's Office for National Statistics on Thursday reclassified Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds TSB as public corporations from Oct. 13, when the government announced it would recapitalize the companies. The agency said data from the two banking groups will be incorporated into data on public
Hello, can andybody help me with recommendations or experiences, what the best qualified Smartphones für MT4 mobile are? If email, please send to mabra@nwn.de Kind regards Manfred
Every day on my journal I receive the message "Old tick EURGBP 150" and two sets of four digit numbers and I have to log on again and reset the parameters of my expert. This always happens at 18:34 or 18:35 each day. Does anyone have an answer as what this is
Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me. One of the indicators I use is the Commodity Channel Index and I would like to have an alert sound when the signal line crosses +200 or -200 from the "zero" direction only. I use this as my first signal to start looking to enter a trade and it would be...
Please see www.forexmq4.blogspot.com
FXCM Lowers Minimum Initial Deposit for MT4 Accounts Effective immediately, the initial deposit for Meta Trader 4 accounts through FXCM has been lowered to $2,000. New York―February 18, 2009―After numerous requests from the forex community, FXCM has lowered the initial deposit for...
One of the most politically bias opinions I've ever read. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
  cool ea  (7)
Is there anyone who can help me by coding a tp into an ea it has a sl but no tp. I have had very I mean very good profits with this ea. But in order for me to stay positive I need to watch it trade and take profits when I want. I have been testing it for 2 1/2 weeks and have only lost one trade. But...
Hi, Hope somebody can help, is it possible to change the vertical scale numbers on the right hand side, instead of going up say every 10 to change it to every 2?. hope somebody can help, thanks Zak
I have a custom indicator i use that uses arrows for the sell and buy signals. I need an alarm or alert to wake me up while I sleep. I do not know how to add an alarm/alert to this indicator. Can anybody help me with making an alarm or give a link showing me how to make this alarm?
  login
My expert trader opened an order to buy the EURGBP and 1 1/2 hours later while the order was still open I get a message to "login". The message to login and the buy order were both numbered "35992". If I login will it still execute the original buy order, or will it disable my expert and make me...
FRB: December 2008 Statistical Supplement--Mortgage Debt Outstanding Maybe someone can supply more current figures but if you 'fix the banks' it doesn't automatically follow that you solve the mortgage crisis.
Another state out of money KWCH - Kansas News and Weather - Kansas Suspends Income Tax Refunds
From within a script is it possible to determine if the list of orders is in ascending or descending order?
Hi, I do not understand Error # 129. If my code has just refreshed rates before sending an order, how could the bid or ask price be invalid? Also, how could the bid or ask price be unnormalized, I thought that MT4 automatically reads all bid and and ask prices with 4 digits after the decimal...
Hi all. About a week ago I raised a fairly fundamental question about terminal.exe build 220 crashing on startup. Not a single person has answered. I also notice a sticky at the top with similar unresolved issues dating back to the original release of build 220. Does anyone on the forum have an...
While finding a neat indicator in the forum I saw a message that i haven't had any interaction on the site in a while. So i decided to post some information that I learned to implement into my trading. Thank's again to all the coders who've built indicators and showed me how to modify code. The...