General - page 604

Hi, can i use free signals from mql5 on my live account? when im trying to do that its saying that its not allowod on this account how can i use them? should i contact the author and ask it from him
Hi, i just bought my first signal on the market, and i do not know how to install it on my mt4 could someone tell me how please
Here is what I am trying to achieve. With ONE indicator I intend to scan multiple instruments(AA,BB,CC) by running the indicator on Chart X. Current chart used is 1 minute. Then print the close[1] of each of these instruments. Example ---> close of AA at 11:57:00 - 100 ..... close of AA at 11:58:00-
Hi all, I am trying to implement the use of use of the graphic cards to speed up calculation but struggling to find real good documentation on how to begin with on MT4. Of course I saw articles on the subject but nothing in the book... I tried to compile the script 'Performance Comparison' given as
I need help with making a trade with the funds I have avalible
I'm thinking of buying an expert advisor. I currently have $50 on deposit within MQL5. If you try to settle for $300 for a product, it will show up at $300 for the full amount. Can't I use the $50 I have on deposit? I want to settle the remaining $250 with a new PayPal
Hi, can i use more then 1 EA signal on my live account
  Trend analysis  (6)
Hey guys, Just wondering what you use to identify trends
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 21st, 2020. The new version features the following changes: MetaEditor: Added new functionality for working with SQLite databases. In the previous platform update, we introduced support for operations with SQLite databases
Hi. I am coding my first(i know basics) MQL5 project , it is a hedging expert advisor that will open multi directional trades(sells and buys)... i am stuck and would appreciate your assistance, I need to sum the total lot size(volume) of running positions and display it... the second problem is, i
Dear experienced traders, The notification of open and close position doesn't come to my MT5 App in my iphone. Do you know any reason? * MetaQuotesID is linked. * Notification of iphone MT5 App setting is enabled. * MT4 App in my iphone works very well. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
  Unable to load DLL.  (21   1 2 3)
I have a strange issue. I have written a DLL for MT located at http://s95010189.onlinehome.us/mt/mtq/ to enable simple mysql access, however there is a problem. The DLL works fine on this system (stdcall as needed; import table is correct). However if I take it to any other system, the DLL fails...
I have used a bot in the past who has openend an order with an already predeterminded TP and SL (the bot was running on an VPS by mql). My question is, is there any way to deactivate those predetermined exit levels in this specific order that the bot has executed? Now, i know you can set a TP and SL
Hello, it seems I found a bug when calling the "Digits()"-function inside of an indicator used in a multi-currency system on the newest platform version. At least inside the backtesterit will exclusively return the digits-value of the currency the expert is started on and NOT the value of the
  DirectX  (118   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hi, has anyone sorted out directx yet, is there a DirectCompute in there
void ProcessTrendlineAlert(){ ushort u_sep = StringGetCharacter(";",0); string strTrendlineArray[]; int iTrendlineTotal=StringSplit(strTrendLineName,u_sep,strTrendlineArray); int i=0; string strCurrentTrendline=""; if (iTrendlineTotal<=0) return; for (i=0;i<iTrendlineTotal;i++) {
Hi - what impact does toggling (start/stop) AutoTrading (on your local MT5) have on the EAs running on the VPS? Thanks
  MT5 bug ?  (15   1 2)
I compare current, previous Bar heights, high, low, open, close. The result is always negative, despite the candle direction. Have tried int, char data types. Is it MT5 bug ? Why negative symbol appears in both directions
Hello i created an EA, and there is some "extern" inputs value that used inside source, now i want use "Push Button" in the main chart, to change some "extern" values. can every one help me please ? thanks
Hello, I want to fill these arrays with high and low values of rsi and price. When I use a position of 5 it prints fine (see the first 4 rows of the photo, these are pricehighs, pricelows, rsihighs and rsilows). The moment I use a bigger position to search throught the data 10, 15,... I get weierd
Good afternoon, I have two instances of MT5 on my PC. One with a live account, and one with a demo account. I have purchased an EA. If I want to use it on both accounts, Do I have to use two activations (or licenses)? Would one be enough? I plan to have more demo accounts in the future. I'd also
  Test EA  (1)
Hello! Today I tried to test some of the robots available on the site, but nothing works either in MT4 or in MT5. Does anyone know the reason
I need to have differentiate High array, but I don't know how to do that. When I tried to duplicate High array, I got an error message " ']' - expression expected ". How should I solve this? // that's the code right now SetHighestBar_A = 3 ProfitHighestBar_A = 2 SetHighestBar_B = 4
Ciao to everyone, I would like to know how to raise the SMA in pips for example 150. Thanks a lot Luca
I cannot contact the author to upgrade. Is there any other way to sync with mql5 vps without ea upgrade
HI....I have been testing my EA using my current broker....however the strategy tester is definitely not accurate.....the algo works in real time - however the strategy tester does not always trigger when criteria are met....I have heard from others that this is common with certain brokers.... Where
Hello is it possible to retrieve data from a 'GET' request which i have stored in a localhost. and by the way do I have to store the data in a database like SQLite in the local host
I am wondering if someone can help me figure out this issue: the MQL5 function in SymbolInfo.mqh : Point() returns Point: 0.00001000 when I call it via the Comment (which is correct and as expected .....) and returns : Point :-1998362383 in the strategy tester !!! how can that be
I understand how to calculate Relative Drawdown by Balance as shown on the right of the image but I can not work out what the Drawdown by Balance: Maximal is as shown on the left. I am guessing that on the left it shows the largest single trade drawdown
Purchased a bot, but in my purchased folder the install button does not install no matter how many times I hit it! Has anyone experienced this same issue and if so did it ever install