I am a Newbie to Forex Trading, need a great mentor. - page 2

petershek18:

Would anyone recommend those trading courses that available on the market?

Trading schools such as 'Learn to Trade', 'Online trading Academy'?

I am also a newbie on forex but couldn't get consistency

Would appreciated any feedback

thanks 

Most of the best courses are very expensive, but I would recommend courses that teach candlestick patterns. In mine opinion is that very important.

petershek18: Would anyone recommend those trading courses that available on the market? Trading schools such as 'Learn to Trade', 'Online trading Academy'? I am also a newbie on forex but couldn't get consistency
Personally, I would not recommend ANY paid courses or other such services. There is so much FREE information out there, including complete courses, that it is just not advisable to pay for any.

Obviously, it will require great discipline from your part to learn things properly, as there is no mentor, or teacher or tutor to guide you.

For me, my greatest tool where I learned most of what was needed, was at BabyPips' School of Pipsology (do a Google search as I was previously told not to provide the link as it violates forum rules).

However, there are may other places such as StockChart's ChartSchool or Investopedia's Forex Guides, Tutorials and Dictionary!

If you are new I suggest you to learn trading and test your learning techniques while using Demo account of a Forex trading platform. When you have fully tested your skills, then invest your money in the market for profit.

If you like to learn Forex trading by books, then the best books are: 

Forex For Beginners by Anna Coulling

Thirty Days Of Forex Trading by Raghee Horner

Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis by Ashraf Laidi

Currency Trading for Dummies by Brian Dolan

Currency Forecasting by Michael Roy Rosenberg

You don't choose a great mentor, he chooses you...or not.

Try first to read the free lessons

Search on google you will found a great material for basics 

Some of Paid courses are great some are fake, after learning and trying demo account you will have more experience to choose more advanced courses to take it

Checkout the psychology of forex trading: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/162669