Advice for making an EA.

Hello everybody.
I have few question about it.
It's possible to use the same EA in two or three different chart? (Ex. Eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy ecc.)
And can you give to me a code mql as example.
Also is possible to put a limit for the spread (and if it's possible if you can provide me an example ).
Thanks for the future answer.

BlackDragon02:
It's possible to use the same EA in two or three different chart?
And can you give to me a code mql as example.
Also is possible to put a limit for the spread (and if it's possible if you can provide me an example ).
  1. If they are coded to only handle their own orders. Using OrdersTotal directly and/or no Magic number filtering on your OrderSelect loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.) Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 forum
  2. Top of every page is CodeBase
  3. Spread is determined by your broker.

whroeder1:
  1. If they are coded to only handle their own orders. Using OrdersTotal directly and/or no Magic number filtering on your OrderSelect loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.) Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 forum
  2. Top of every page is CodeBase
  3. Spread is determined by your broker.
Do you have any example of code how a multiply ea charts need to be? Also, for the spread. I want that my ea, if the market spread is more than 2, it must stop to open position. If it possibile to see somewhere how the code needs to be?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Reason: