Looking for VPS for EA - page 4

Quick Question About Providing a Service [Cheaper VPS]

Hi,

I would like to provide/market a service where i would be in charge of setting up a LINUX VPS and emulating Windows System inside of it for traders that want to run the Metatrader platform in its original system(windows) without having to pay 5 times the price for it. I pay now only $50 /yr for a decent system.

Where can i publish/market this service in this forum?? Or any ideas where i could market this?

Thank You.

VPS for Forex

Hello everybody!

In this thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum) we discussed about why is necessary subscribe at Elite section and also about the possible baskets with EAs. I'm wondering to use a VPS to test my EAs, and other EAs I bought. My own basket, I mean..

The questions are:

- Someone recommend me some VPS? Why? Price?

- How is the service? Quick? Good?

- Do you use the same server to do backtest, forward test and real?

- In the same metatrader you put more than EA?

- How Metatraders do you recommend me in the same server (different brokers, of course)?

Let me know it because I don't want spend money in a dummy server (only for test now).

Hermo

I don't know if you are searching for Forex vps provider within USA but in Europe, I leased virtual servers from a dozen of European providers in the past, but since 1 year working with one, that provide a really exceptional service quality.

With them I run 4 VPS of different sizes and as I can see in my monitoring tools the network uptime has been 100% so far, VPS operation wise - not a single failure. I'm very satisfied, indeed.

Prices are very competitive. For your 2 terminals you shall pick the cheapest tariff - it will be enough.

If your broker is located in central Europe, the latency will be approx. 1 millisecond. The rest of Europe shall be within 10 milliseconds. This is very very good.

Also they have a nice online chat for support, but I barely used it because I hasn't had any need.

So, check out: myforexvps.ru/en/

By the way, they also provide myRDP service for free to operate your server from Firefox or Chrome that also works grate on my iPAD.

Cheers!

haslin75:
looking for VPS to run the EA. anyone offering this service?

I'm also looking for such people offering such types of services since a long time..Keep it up.

i need cheap vps for forex trading

i need cheap vps for forex trading i tried many sites but all are above 10$+ plz suggest cheap vps bcz i my budget for forex is 50$ only

nhasan:
I was with VPS Land; Their service is outstanding

The server was down for two weeks now.

Two tickets has been sent without any responses from the support.

What is happening with the VPSLAND?

Who need my VPS with discount?

Hello!

I have purchased 2 VPS on yearly base but not need now.

1.5 processor, 2 Gb memory.

1. VPS in US

2. VPS in UK

Price 150 USD.

Administrator, dont ban me, it's not advertisement.

Kruz30:
Hello!

I have purchased 2 VPS on yearly base but not need now.

1.5 processor, 2 Gb memory.

1. VPS in US

2. VPS in UK

Price 150 USD.

Administrator, dont ban me, it's not advertisement.

$150 for something that usually costs $30-40 (INIZ – Yearly deals and more, $25/year 1GB VPS Amsterdam, NY and LA – Low End Box )?

i advise Santranico Hosting & VPS provider ;

Santranico Ltd | VPS Services

Santranico Ltd | Virtuozzo VPS Hosting

OS OPTIONS

CentOS 6

CentOS 6 (64 bit)

Debian 7.0 Wheezy

Debian 7.0 Wheezy (64 bit)

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64 bit)

Garanteed : 99.9% Network Uptime with 24h live Support

Support 3 Data centers : UK , USA , AU .

aksoft2007:
i advise Santranico Hosting & VPS provider ;

Santranico Ltd | VPS Services

Santranico Ltd | Virtuozzo VPS Hosting

OS OPTIONS

CentOS 6

CentOS 6 (64 bit)

Debian 7.0 Wheezy

Debian 7.0 Wheezy (64 bit)

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64 bit)

Garanteed : 99.9% Network Uptime with 24h live Support

Support 3 Data centers : UK , USA , AU .

What is the difference (except for the price) compared to these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: