Avira detected virus/trojan on update 871 - page 2

come not ever with the same file, the file changed webinstall/mt4dw/mql.dll and /mt4man/metatradermanager.exe

I have the best paid version of Avira and I've sent the file to Avira and Avira say this

is a Trojaner, a Spionageprogramm 

biantoro:
to raptor, I already report this via service desk. I hope avira false about this update. Thanks.

no this is a Trojaner a Spionage Programm, I have the message back from Avira 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen'

kessie:

no this is a Trojaner a Spionage Programm, I have the message back from Avira 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen'

I have the update 509 allready in Mt4

kessie:

I have received since 01.23.2014 10 x Virus 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen' is a Trojaner for Spionage

I have MT4 and this had not to do with the update. The Virus is in the Metatradermanager

and Metaquotes sent out this Trojaner with a .exe Datei. This is criminal from Metaquotes. 

Before you start making public accusations you should check your facts . . .  have you verified this is not a false positive ?

kessie:

Please calm down . . .

Raptor: what is a 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen' ??? This have a child is his brain, this is a Virus for Spionage!

haha 10x sent different Virus files and exe in my PC for Spionage?? 

kessie:

Raptor: what is a 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen' ??? This have a child is his brain, this is a Virus for Spionage!

haha 10x sent different Virus files and exe in my PC for Spionage?? 

Avira is probably detecting the runtime packer . . .

File details Runtime packer:
In order to aggravate detection and reduce size of the file it is packed with a runtime packer.

. . . used by MetaQuotes . . .  MT4 and MT5 are both "packed images",  as is Skype. 

Reason: