Forex newbie want to grow my account fast - page 2

Fast account growing is a matter of luck - trade realistically

Its best to find a professional trader and copy their trades. You need to look for low drawdown (most important) and meaningful results.

A piece of advice don't select a trader without verified results, I personally always ask traders to verify their results on myfxbook. I am watching a trader now there MarketMasters but he is still too short history to trust him, and also its a demo account. but I like that he did 72% with max 5% drawdown in 2 days. Its rare to find such traders. Market Masters T1 System by iforextraders | Myfxbook

nbtrading:
Fast account growing is a matter of luck - trade realistically

Of course, as we know that forex is risky. We will not be able to earn profit in large amount quickly. The most important in forex is we can maximize our trading skills to earn money consistently. That's why i also try to hone skills learn from my trading experience

This is the reason why most newbie traders loose their account within the first 6 months; your major focus should be with developing a trading plan , money management system and discipline to follow through.

Yeah I think EA is the best way for newbies like us to make good money in the forex market. Without much knowledge and experience it’s to make money using our own trading strategies. Also what you can try is Social Trading feature under which you can follow profitable strategies of successful fellow traders. That’s actually a good way to make decent profits without much effort.

gagansingh:
Yeah I think EA is the best way for newbies like us to make good money in the forex market. Without much knowledge and experience it’s to make money using our own trading strategies. Also what you can try is Social Trading feature under which you can follow profitable strategies of successful fellow traders. That’s actually a good way to make decent profits without much effort.

i dislike the idea of buying EA, and until now i never had any commercial eA. perhaps some new traders willing to boost their profit by spending more money purchase any possible ea they found profitable, but most ended on another disaster. social trading would a good option to start, follow lead expert traders directly in their account, a truly direct reference. since i linked my armada account with their autotrade feature, i start learn to trade profesionally, try to spot every aspect accordingly, and began to built structured trading strategies.

I think so, when i was new in forex, i want to my account get profit consistently here in quick time. But in fact, it's not as easy as we think. There are many things which we should understand about forex here. I ever give up , but i try to effort and keep my spirit up here

Sigra:
I think so, when i was new in forex, i want to my account get profit consistently here in quick time. But in fact, it's not as easy as we think. There are many things which we should understand about forex here. I ever give up , but i try to effort and keep my spirit up here

forex is not for everyone, it only limited to who truly determined. some said it an easy task, a place where we able to print our money privately, well it does happen mostly the opposite, many new traders comes to flush out their money at their first months and then gone.

if you really want to made a way to be a profesional traders, stopping was never an option and never will be. carve it your mind!

jaeger:
forex is not for everyone, it only limited to who truly determined. some said it an easy task, a place where we able to print our money privately, well it does happen mostly the opposite, many new traders comes to flush out their money at their first months and then gone. if you really want to made a way to be a profesional traders, stopping was never an option and never will be. carve it your mind!

If we want to be a professional trader, we wust try to more improve trading skills. We must be able to make our trading skills be better in forex. Learning from mistake will helps us to get more maximal profit here

The main problem with every forex newbie is that they want to grow their account fast which is impossible without learning. If you want to grow your account, you need to acquire knowledge and then implement that knowledge using Demo account, which is totally free. When you have fully tested your skills, then invest your real money in the market to make profit
Reason: