How do I add a purchased MQL5 indicator to 2 copies of MT4?
Doing it on one is easy. But attempting the same on another MT4 copy just takes me back to the original
I assume the indicator is a MT4 (mql4) indicator, not for MT5.
I further assume you have installed the indicator successfully in one MT4 already and want to run it on a second MT4 terminal/account.
In this case, you will need to do the following:
- Plan to run both terminals on the same machine/VPS (otherwise you will loose another activation which is not tragic but unnecessary).
- Install a fresh terminal - do NOT confirm the standard installation routine but press the details screen instead and select a different installation folder.
- Open the old terminal and select file-open program folder, after having this opened, look for the MT4 folder and copy at least the indicators (or everything)
- Open the new terminal, select the same root folder and copy the sources in
- Restart new terminal, login to account