I Need a Mentor. - page 3

Mrluck07:

I think you're right, even if Messi is your football mentor, you can't replicate his success, there's a genetic component that people forget about

It's not really genetics either.(well maybe in sports)

Not even about IQ or education, because the world is full of educated fool's. 

It's all about practice and persistence,

And i have to say that there does not seem to be anything wrong with your level of persistence...

So that leaves practice, but i have been telling you that since day 1.

Khrishma:
Hey can u help me find my iml username n password

Sure I charge $100 / hour and can set you up with your username and password and give you tutorials for anything else you need to know : )

Mrluck07:

I think you're right, even if Messi is your football mentor, you can't replicate his success, there's a genetic component that people forget about

I disagree with that genetic component - except of course if you're talking about trisomics - Forbes richest list is more diversified than Olympics Games rankings : there's one for quite everywhere ! 

Marco vd Heijden:

It's not really genetics either.(well maybe in sports)

Not even about IQ or education, because the world is full of educated fool's. 

It's all about practice and persistence,

And i have to say that there does not seem to be anything wrong with your level of persistence...

So that leaves practice, but i have been telling you that since day 1.

A brain is a biological tissue like muscles (that atletes use) so i think that the principle is the same, genetics, there is something about finding patterns, in this business,  that you can't get only with practice. You can't teach someone to be a top painter like picasso, no matter how hard he practices, you need to be born with a certain type of brain

Mrluck07:

A brain is a biological tissue like muscles (that atletes use) so i think that the principle is the same, genetics, there is something about finding patterns, in this business,  that you can't get only with practice. You can't teach someone to be a top painter like picasso, no matter how hard he practices, you need to be born with a certain type of brain

I suppose you haven't planned to change your mind neither ... 

Icham Aidibe:

I suppose you haven't planned to change your mind neither ... 

If you practice 10000 hours can you paint a monalisa? I guess not

Mrluck07:

A brain is a network of neurons that disconnect when they are neglected, and reconnect when they are trained.

You could say the same about muscles.

But the training itself is the process that allows for improvement, it's not genetics.

I understand what you are trying to say, but we are formed by our environment.

If you would live and painted with Leonardo da Vinci, you would probably be able to paint a Monalisa.

We are products of our environment.

Suppose you can not pick up weight X, with enough practice and muscle growth you will eventually be able to pick it up, given that it has a reasonable weight.

Now my neurons sometimes tell me that they think that YOU are starting to move in the right direction, but then you write something that makes the entire thing implode.

This has to do with your over analysis making simple things into complex concepts.

It would be the same as if you was ready to trade like NOW, but you decide nope, i'm not going to trade, although i could,but first i am going to write a bit about different coding styles, and brain genetics.

And i will register 12 accounts, to continue this sidetrack, just so i do not have to practice.

You will do anything but the simple task of opening and monitoring a trade.

This is very specific i see this with a certain group of people.

Their dreams are within reach, they can almost just grab them, all they have to do is reach for it,but they won't, and in stead they perform every act they can come up with, except the one of being the winner.

i need someone to put me thru.Sam

samy2fingaz:
i need someone to put me thru.Sam

It's the i still need something to succeed syndrome.

Break it, or it can last forever.

Mrluck07:

gene and trading dont mix very well ;D its a hard fact...

balance of trading knowledge learned and emotions is the key

Reason: