signal fee refund option

Is there any option in mql if signal provider want can refund the signal fee for particular month for selected users or for all subscribers?

like -- i want o provide some signal service that if i produce less than certain % ill refund all the subscribers fee for  that month. yes i cant reimburse 100% off the signal fee. but my portion 80% i want to refund if i fail to produce crtain growth level for any month..

so how can i do this?

TIA

In that case you can just give them the next month for free.

Marco vd Heijden:
In that case you can just give them the next month for free.
yes i know but u cant set monthly fee less than 30 for a live acc signal service

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
yes i know but u cant set monthly fee less than 30 for a live acc signal service

Then you give them the investor password free for a month and after that you can change it.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Then you give them the investor password free for a month and after that you can change it.

yes this can be option but not the proper one  i think

Md. Shahadat Hossain:

Is there any option in mql if signal provider want can refund the signal fee for particular month for selected users or for all subscribers?

like -- i want o provide some signal service that if i produce less than certain % ill refund all the subscribers fee for  that month. yes i cant reimburse 100% off the signal fee. but my portion 80% i want to refund if i fail to produce crtain growth level for any month..

so how can i do this?

TIA

A signal provider can't refund or give a month's subscription free to any subscriber by himself (or herself).

This can only be achieved through the Service Desk.

If the signal provider contacts the Service Desk and give a solid reason, they can refund a subscription to a subscriber in some cases.

Don't forget that the business transaction between a signal provider and a subscriber, involves another partner, MQL5.com as the service coordinator.

Yes and for that they need to work with their customers.

I have already asked this same question a long time ago because i wanted to provide a product with the first month for free, like a trial period, and if the customer likes it he can purchase the product.

But it didn't happen.

Well it did happen but only for their VPS service first month free...

I was thinking about just sending the money back to the client by bank transfer.

Sometimes you would expect a bit more from this company.

It's a bit sad but it also keeps you sharp looking for other possibilities.

In fact you are constantly designing work arounds to go around their issues.

As long as it's still do-able you won't hear me complaining.

I only complain when things do not work or stop working for whatever reason.

Just find another solution.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes and for that they need to work with their customers.

I have already asked this same question a long time ago because i wanted to provide a product with the first month for free, like a trial period, and if the customer likes it he can purchase the product.

But it didn't happen.

Well it did happen but only for their VPS service first month free...

I was thinking about just sending the money back to the client by bank transfer.

Sometimes you would expect a bit more from this company.

It's a bit sad but it also keeps you sharp looking for other possibilities.

In fact you are constantly designing work arounds to go around their issues.

As long as it's still do-able you won't hear me complaining.

I only complain when things do not work or stop working for whatever reason.

Just find another solution.

Marco, you are very true, much more flexibility is needed and would be great for sellers to be able to interact with their customers in more ways, through offers, rebates, discounts etc.

If Metaquotes could expand this seller - buyer/subscriber relationship, many advantages would emerge for all sides (including their side, because we don't forget that they get a percentage of everything hapenning here, as they should of course).

Maybe it's time to learn some Russian first :)

Dude, just try to be the best trade you can , avoid huge drawdowns and losses. People are putting their hopes and money in you to feed their families, it's stupid from them to subscribe if they will lose money but the one reading this is you so... do what you can to avoid losing those people's money, they may need it to feed their children.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Dude, just try to be the best trade you can , avoid huge drawdowns and losses. People are putting their hopes and money in you to feed their families, it's stupid from them to subscribe if they will lose money but the one reading this is you so... do what you can to avoid losing those people's money, they may need it to feed their children.
There's a rule to follow.......Never invest more Money then you can afford to loose! Forex involves a significant risk and if people invest they should also be aware about the risks, not just put the hope to become a millionarie, thats in my opinion stupidity!
Reason: