General - page 1552

[Deleted]
  MayaFX (RAS ID: 30326)  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hi everyone, I have added a trading system which has taken me many years to develop today to RentaSignal and am opening this thread to discuss any queries relating to it. Initially it will be trading USD/JPY but is also capable of trading on other pairs equally as well and may do this later on. The...
It would be a great feature if on the lines we could attach a sound on it if the price crosses it. It would be also nice to select the sound file for the sound. Right now in MT4 you can create Alerts but graphiclly you cannot tell where they are. Cheers David
I am updating from 242. From journal: 2010.02.02 09:06:55    LiveUpdate    new terminal 5.00 build 243 (IDE: 243, MQL: 243) is available2010.02.02 09:06:56    Network    '54789': authorized on MetaQuotes-Demo2010.02.02...
If you have a large workbooks that you need to separate into individual files? Do you feel boring to splitting multi-worksheet excel files into single-worksheet ones? Excel Worksheet Separator may do you a favour! Excel Worksheet Separator is a powerful, friendly and easy-to-use Excel tool to...
I have tried several trading demos and had some luck with some of them. Could anybody tell me from a good experienced point of view what would be a good and easy software to use. By the way, thanx for the warnings on FX Moneymap. I almost got the software and then read the posts. They never tell you...
  Gann MTF  (2)
seqential: #MTF_RSI uses an array to push timeframes thru RSI. I'd like to do the same thing with the Gann indicator. My problem is that the Timeframe array counts up while the Gann indicator counts bars down from the lookback (period). I can't get my head around this. If anybody has got a solution...
Hello My name is Victor, I'm doing my friend Dmitry forex market at the moment we have a strategy for trade, but we have no investors, so we decided to start a blog, and who may then see the results of our trade and its interest. Briefly about us, we are from Russia, trading on the forex market for...
  Syntax of iAO  (5)
In MT4 I have: A1 = iAO(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 1); Reading the MT5 documentation I don't understand how to get it to work. It complains that the parameter count is wrong. It hasn't got the last item, so how do I extract the nth bar information? The documentation says: The function creates Accelerator...
Some time ago one of our developments was this EA, trading based on MACD Signal and Main crosses. In trending markets it works profitably, but it needs some improvements because a lot of trades are placed when volatility is too low. Maybe someone implement ATR based filter OK, now inputs
I currently have build 240 installed. In the journal's tab I get: 2010.01.31 20:44:12 LiveUpdate new terminal 5.00 build 242 (IDE: 242, MQL: 242) is available Is it supposed to auto update (like MT4), cause it doesn't... I tried downloading again from the website but after install I still...
[Deleted]
This is a good indi it just needs to have a alert and pop up when the bars on the indi go above 25 and below -25 any help would be appreciated. thank You in advance. Here is the source code #property copyright "Copyright © 2005, Yura Prokofiev" #property link "Yura.prokofiev@gmail.com" #property
This is an interesting for me being I'm new. I want to know the performance of others. It is hard for us noobs to get a grasp on what is possible and if all the time and turmoil is worth it. I am lucky where my expenses are low. I'd be comfortable making a $2000 profit a month. Not sure if I'm...
[Deleted]
  Free breakout EA  (5)
This breakout EA works best on GBPUSD. Timeframe is not important as it is hardcoded. Currently it is attached to M30 (see live statement). Backtesting and live trading is with inputs from breakout_ea_1_v1.set file, however you can change stop loss, take profit, risk percentage and other parameters...
Can anyone modify/add to the code of this chin breakout indicator? Would be great if it could be turned into an ea so that any default MT4 indicators could be selected, and used to confirm momentum at moment the breakout occurs to confirm the entry of a trade, or at least have momentum & cci with
[Deleted]
This is a good indi it just needs to have a alert and pop up when the bars on the indi go above 25 or below -25 any help would be appreciated. thank You in advance. Mike HERE IS THE SOURCE CODE #property copyright "Copyright © 2005, Yura Prokofiev" #property link "Yura.prokofiev@gmail.com" #property
  SystemsFX ID:21594  (15   1 2)
I would like to thank all my subscribers, who chose SystemsFX, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.
  Deals  (2)
I've played around with the the various Deal-related functions in MQL5 (HistoryDealSelect, HistoryDealsTotal, HistoryDealGetTicket, HistoryDealGetDouble, HistoryDealGetInteger, HistoryDealGetString) and I'm wondering if they apply at all to Forex? I can't find any scenario where HistoryDealsTotal()...
I am getting a "Specified symbol is not selected" when I try to run my EA. What am I doing wrong? Also, I am not able to create an demo account using MQL5. Could you please help... Thanks MQL5Engr.
Hi, I am extremely interesting in developing an application to interact with MetaTrader 4 / 5 for the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch. How and where can I obtain the API? Thanks!
Hi, I'm studying the GANN grid and square of nine and intend to use for gold and oil but the chart crazy when scale fix one to one Could you tell me how to do and have any wrong? Before scale
When I run the example code " Check_GetPointer .mq5" of the help file ,There are something wrong printed out . How to fix it? the log message as below: 2010.01.25 16:57:27 Check_Pointer (EURGBP,M1) 32 bytes of leaked memory 2010.01.25 16:57:27 Check_Pointer (EURGBP,M1) 2 undeleted objects left
Hello Forex Forum Viewers. I will be sharing my Live trades here.
Is there a way to compile mql5 outside of the metaeditor.  In mt4 there was metalang.exe how can we do the same in mt5?
The Many Aspects of Forex - Part 1 TLenyk 5 Good characteristics of a successful forex trader are; commitment, discipline, stewardship, continued education and patience. These are human characteristics of a successful fx traders, Commitment- Forex trading is a business. To be a successful FX...
New in build 240 is a "too complex program" error, see below #include <Arrays/ArrayObj.mqh>#include <ChartObjects/ChartObjectsLines.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
MQLmagazine.com's january edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses more profound matters about forex, how it came to be the way it is, why it developed so and what does MT5 has to do with the future of retail trading. Other articles continue the presentation of orders and...
Greetings all: I'm looking for some ideas on hardware requirements for a now trading platform . I will be driving multiple monitors; 2 to start but ultimately up to 8. I will have a separate install of MetaTrader running on each monitor rather than trying to span the monitors with one application
How can I let H1,H4 , D1 charts shown on same windows? and add indicator for them, can I split a windows to 3 sub-windows? thanks 
Look reports. [URL=http://depositfiles.com/files/06kmhm5wf]http://depositfiles.com/files/06kmhm5wf[/URL] Expert is completely automated, seldom requires optimisation in connection with changes of the market or a filtration of quotations. The system without the display works mathematical algorithm...