In The Back Test, Which Period Could Be Greatest To Buy (Or Sell) A Trading Robot? - page 2

Enrique Dangeroux:

Ok so it is a language thing.

For the record, i love the (MT5) back tester.

I hate to quote myself, but you leave me no option.

I cannot believe that you can wait 3 years or let's say 10 years to watch a signal (front test) or testing an EA to determine in the last that was good or bad!!!

However it was in MT4 or MT5 or even MT6, 7, 8 ,9... etc

Mohammad Soubra:

I cannot believe that you can wait 3 years or let's say 10 years to watch a signal (front test) or testing an EA to determine in the last that it is good or bad!!!

If I had to subcribe to a signal or buy an EA, I would request at least 1 year of trading records on a real account. I would not request any backtest.

Mohammad Soubra:

I cannot believe that you can wait 3 years or let's say 10 years to watch a signal (front test) or testing an EA to determine in the last that it is good or bad!!!

I can not understand why a Market seller, selling EA's asks this question.

Use one of your own EA's. Optimize it for whatever period using the prime of prime data, you will notice it will behave the same as the signals you are complaining about.

Enrique Dangeroux:

I can not understand why a Market seller, selling EA's asks this question.

Use one of your own EA's. Optimize it for whatever period using the prime of prime data, you will notice it will behave the same as the signals you are complaining about.

I am not a seller only, I can buy.

Mohammad Soubra:

I am not a seller only, I can buy.

Sure you can, but you won't.

Enrique Dangeroux:

Sure you can, but you won't.

I already bought

also, planning to open a job in freelance section

why not

It's a wonderful tool to see if the EA Logic works properly and that can be tested in a few short runs.

But it can NOT be used to give any impression of future profitability.

So in that respect this topic is useless.

Many pointed out to the use of either a signal or a real track record because that is the only way to get a glimpse on how the robot functions on a real feed scenario.

If you have deposited 10USD you will get your return money with how much and after how many days??

B41CBFC9:
If you have deposited 10USD you will get your return money with how much and after how many days??

From $100 to $50.000 in a month is the trend, so you would have to divide it by ten.

That gives you from $10 to $5000 in a month, if you buy into the hype that currently making it's way across the community.

I will get my money after how many days? 
Reason: