Articles, Library comments - page 369

Vo: The averaged volatility indicator Fig.1 The volatility indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NonLagAMA: The strongly processed standard Moving Average indicator Fig.1 The NonLagAMA indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
F2a_AO: A semaphore arrow indicator using three NavelEMA Moving Averages Fig.1 The F2a_AO indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NavelEMA: The classic EMA with the linear combination of price timeseries Fig.1 The NavelEMA indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
New article The Role of Statistical Distributions in Trader's Work is published: This article is a logical continuation of my article Statistical Probability Distributions in MQL5 which set forth the classes for working with some theoretical statistical distributions. Now that we have a theoretical...
Exp_Color3rdGenXMA: Trading system to trade on the trend market using the Color3rdGenXMA Moving Average Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals in the chart. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
CandleSize: The indicator of ranges of the last three candlesticks of timeframe selected by the trader Fig.1 The CandleSize indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-ParamonWorkTime: The i-ParamonWorkTime indicator Fig.1 the i-ParamonWorkTime indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_FigurelliSeries: Trading system using the FigurelliSeries trend indicator Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals in the chart. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-MorningRange: The i-MorningRange indicator Fig.1 The i-MorningRange indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Demo_FileReadInteger: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadInteger() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileTell: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileTell() function Author: Automated-Trading
SlopeDirectionLine: The SlopeDirectionLine trend indicator with the ability to change the algorithms of averaging and triggering alerts, push notifications and sending e-mail messages Fig.1 The SlopeDirectionLine indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Demo_FileSize: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileSize() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileReadDouble: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadDouble() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileWriteDouble: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileWriteDouble() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileReadDatetime: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadDatetime() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileWrite: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileWrite() function Author: Automated-Trading
X Bar Clear Close Trend: Alternative trend indicator based on the breakthrough pattern of closing the previous bars extremums Author: Serhii Ivanenko
i-Monday_Sig: Entry signals on the system "Monday" Fig.1 the i-Monday_Sig indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Demo_FileReadArray: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileReadArray() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileWriteArray: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileWriteArray() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileGetInteger: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileGetInteger() function Author: Automated-Trading
ATRPivot: ATRPivot generates support and resistance levels considering Average True Range (ATR) indicator. The idea of this indicator was formed based on the ATR Channels indicator code developed by Luis Guilherme Damiani. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
New article The Principles of Economic Calculation of Indicators is published: Calls to user and technical indicators takes up very little space in the program code of automated trading systems. Often it’s simply a few code lines. But it often happens that it is these few lines of code which use up...
MyComment - new comments added without deleting existing ones.: New comments added to a chart without deleting existing ones. Comments also show the current time and the script name. This function can be issued. At the end only the comments of their own will be deleted. Class...
Demo_FileIsEnding: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileIsEnding() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileFlush: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileFlush() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileMove: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileMove() function Author: Automated-Trading
The20sv0.20: The semaphore trend signal indicator Fig.1 The The20sv0.20 indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin