Experts: Mad Trader - page 2

Come on people, could we try to keep it civilized?

Come on people, could we try to keep it civilized?

trevone:

common lets see your corrected EA. send it to douche bag

I did not found all your errors yet and I wont publish here the corrected code, say thanks to your arrogance and find them yourself ;)

trevone:

common lets see your corrected EA. send it to douche bag

I did not found all your errors yet and I wont publish here the corrected code, say thanks to your arrogance and find them yourself ;)

evillive:
trevone:
If you are and IDIOT do not post anything here. You will make it worse for everyone else. ok? I am serious the last ea went up in smoke very quickly

the only IDIOT here is you sir...

and you'vу got enough impertinence to ask some money for this shit full of errors...

LOLS, IT'S A TESTER GRAIL, PEOPLE!!! HUGE TESTER PROFITS ALSO )))

Actually no, trevones previous project, Milestone, is working just fine for me and after I get all my configs right I'm guessing this will too.

Relax and try to spend some time reading and understanding the code.

evillive:
trevone:
If you are and IDIOT do not post anything here. You will make it worse for everyone else. ok? I am serious the last ea went up in smoke very quickly

the only IDIOT here is you sir...

and you'vу got enough impertinence to ask some money for this shit full of errors...

LOLS, IT'S A TESTER GRAIL, PEOPLE!!! HUGE TESTER PROFITS ALSO )))

Actually no, trevones previous project, Milestone, is working just fine for me and after I get all my configs right I'm guessing this will too.

Relax and try to spend some time reading and understanding the code.

trevone:
trevone:
Ok Guys, I have updated the new version to what evillive fixed, aparently there is a bug so you will need to wait.

all questions and updates to evillive thanks!

Thanks for your job and generousity Trevone

trevone:
trevone:
Ok Guys, I have updated the new version to what evillive fixed, aparently there is a bug so you will need to wait.

all questions and updates to evillive thanks!

Thanks for your job and generousity Trevone

trevone:

Just a final note........ and this goes to the MQL4 moderators.

You need to jack up your maintenance you lost a good contributor today.

blah-blah-blah...

Any references to me were your lie.

Continue to be an arrogant asshole without any thoughts about that not all users belongs to alpari and not all run your EA live to see that stupid comment that you even was not kind enough to publish in starting post...
Yeah, thank you for buggy EA, good idea to run it live if you have to much money )))

trevone:

Just a final note........ and this goes to the MQL4 moderators.

You need to jack up your maintenance you lost a good contributor today.

blah-blah-blah...

Any references to me were your lie.

Continue to be an arrogant asshole without any thoughts about that not all users belongs to alpari and not all run your EA live to see that stupid comment that you even was not kind enough to publish in starting post...
Yeah, thank you for buggy EA, good idea to run it live if you have to much money )))
Reason: