Experts: Mad Trader - page 4

This trololo posted references to me, it's a lie )))

Only topic starter can post updates and support his product but his support sucks.

Only topic starter can post updates and support his product but his support sucks.

void openPosition(){ 
   if( ( ( SignalAStartHour < SignalAEndHour && Hour() >= SignalAStartHour && Hour() < SignalAEndHour ) || 
           ( SignalAStartHour > SignalAEndHour && ( ( Hour() <= SignalAEndHour && Hour() >= 0 ) 
                  || ( Hour() <= 23 && Hour() >= SignalAStartHour ) ) ) ) ){
      if( eATRCur < ( MaxAtr * pipPoints ) && eATRCur > eATRPrev ){ 

}
   } 
}

compiler can't find OrderSend .......

So i don't see this will open Position ......

void openPosition(){ 
   if( ( ( SignalAStartHour < SignalAEndHour && Hour() >= SignalAStartHour && Hour() < SignalAEndHour ) || 
           ( SignalAStartHour > SignalAEndHour && ( ( Hour() <= SignalAEndHour && Hour() >= 0 ) 

}
   } 
}

evillive:

maybe next time you wont mess with my EA. What are you doing on my page anyway? Have you not done enough already? I gave you a chance to get out of this mess but you keep coming back. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Do you want me to come and cause a ruckus on your threads? No I didn't think so.

Download your piece of shit copy and fuck off!

evillive:

maybe next time you wont mess with my EA. What are you doing on my page anyway? Have you not done enough already? I gave you a chance to get out of this mess but you keep coming back. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Do you want me to come and cause a ruckus on your threads? No I didn't think so.

Download your piece of shit copy and fuck off!

deVries:

void openPosition(){ 

}
   } 
}

mql4 moderators wont post an EA without source code but they will post anything else. WHAT A JOKE.

deVries:

void openPosition(){ 

}
   } 
}

mql4 moderators wont post an EA without source code but they will post anything else. WHAT A JOKE.

you guys have evillive to thank for mess up, the real version does not exist on this page anymore.

you guys have evillive to thank for mess up, the real version does not exist on this page anymore.
Reason: