Indicators: H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator

Indicators: H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator:

This indicator is for those who would like to have H3, H6, H8 and H12 candle sticks on their H1 charts.

An input variable is considered to compensate the time difference between your brokers' server clock and GMT0. You can change the color of bearish, bullish and Doji candles as well.

H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator

Author: Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh

How can I run this indicator?

When I add this indicator, nothing happen and this indicator not appear on custom indicator.

Could you help me to run this?

When I add this indicator, nothing happen and this indicator not appear on custom indicator.

guardians_1:

This indicator is written for MetaTrader 4 build 600+, if you are using older versions of MetaTrader 4, this indicator will not work on your platform.

guardians_1:

This indicator is written for MetaTrader 4 build 600+, if you are using older versions of MetaTrader 4, this indicator will not work on your platform.

Rasoul:
guardians_1:

Thanks your info,

But my version is 625. And it do not work too. I don't why???

Rasoul:
guardians_1:

Thanks your info,

guardians_1:

Rasoul:

Thanks your info,

It might be because you are attaching this indicator to a chart with a time frame other than H1.

guardians_1:

Rasoul:

Thanks your info,

It might be because you are attaching this indicator to a chart with a time frame other than H1.

Rasoul

Excellent work! I'll be trying to PM or email you this week you about a renko combination. If I fail could you PM me with your email info. I only speak English but if you don't I'll "Google Translate".

Thanks for your consideration

Rasoul

Excellent work! I'll be trying to PM or email you this week you about a renko combination. If I fail could you PM me with your email info. I only speak English but if you don't I'll "Google Translate".

Thanks for your consideration

Reason: