Experts: Mad Trader - page 3

If you make a backtest with current spreads, the results are always the same.

On November 20 the EA enter short. It can not set a stoploss in profit and the account goes bust or loses a holy ton of 1000 and more pips. Period.

Anyway, I do a forward test with 1K Test (real) Account. Will not hurt a lot to see this thing live for a couple month. And for sure not in "set and forget" mode. I'll keep an eye on it and probably kill trades if they go wild...

My suggestion, once the account is doubled or whatsoever, take the risk down... with smaller size and an eye (manual close at ... whatever, 200 or 300 pips), its possible to survive.

Regards and thanks for your time and work,

Markus

Edit: The 8.5 Version do not trade in Oanda at all. Not in demo, not in real account. (Backtest). The 8.3 Version works. I did not change the default settings, just tried the delivered presets.

On November 20 the EA enter short. It can not set a stoploss in profit and the account goes bust or loses a holy ton of 1000 and more pips. Period.

Anyway, I do a forward test with 1K Test (real) Account. Will not hurt a lot to see this thing live for a couple month. And for sure not in "set and forget" mode. I'll keep an eye on it and probably kill trades if they go wild...

My suggestion, once the account is doubled or whatsoever, take the risk down... with smaller size and an eye (manual close at ... whatever, 200 or 300 pips), its possible to survive.

Markus

Edit: The 8.5 Version do not trade in Oanda at all. Not in demo, not in real account. (Backtest). The 8.3 Version works. I did not change the default settings, just tried the delivered presets.

nurmalso:

Markus

I believe this does have a SL. Check your settings for Min Stoploss and Max Stoploss, this should prevent the meltdown you pointed to.

nurmalso:

Markus

I believe this does have a SL. Check your settings for Min Stoploss and Max Stoploss, this should prevent the meltdown you pointed to.

nurmalso:

Markus

I confirm: The 8.5 Version doesn`t trade in active trades at all- though no error indication in the journal....Version 8.3 works in the tester....
nurmalso:

Markus

nurmalso:

Markus

I confirm: The 8.5 Version doesn`t trade in active trades at all- though no error indication in the journal....Version 8.3 works in the tester....
nurmalso:

Markus

8.5 is not working, tried multiple brokers none worked

some gives zero divide errors and the rest did not show errors

8.5 is not working, tried multiple brokers none worked

some gives zero divide errors and the rest did not show errors

thanks you :)

thanks you :)
Reason: